+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Bromley FC 26.10.21 [NL]

Notts 2 Bromley 0

Woots 1 rodders 1

The league's most potent attack on goals per game, 6 league wins on the trot including a 3-1 against Grimsby. 3rd best side away from home last season.
    Notts have got to be be confident now though.

2-2

Think it will be Rubey Tuesday

County 2
    Bromley 1

Ruben 2

1-0 to the mighty Magpies, Cameron pops up with a late winner. Att: 4,988

Notts 1 Bromley 1 ( Wootton).

Us 0 Them 1

Notts 2 - Bromley 0.

Dunno why, but I’m always more confident against teams who have won say, 6 on the trot than those who’ve lost 6.

3-0 Notts Rodrigues, Roberts , Cameron

Looking at the six they’ve won on the trot, without taking away from a great achievement (wish we could do it), they’ve beaten Grimsby yes, but also Aldershot, Weymouth, Barnet, Dover and Torquay. 4 of the bottom 6 and a very inconsistent Torquay. Against Grimsby they came from behind and got the third after Grimsby were down to ten. So the run is due to end but it will be a tough game and Cheek will almost certainly score against us. I’m going for 2-1 Notts, Palmer and Rodrigues. 100 Bromley fans in crowd of 4995 - including me as I’m so encouraged by the game on Sat I’m going to make the drive up on a Tuesday for the first time for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Looking at the six they’ve won on the trot, without taking away from a great achievement (wish we could do it), they’ve beaten Grimsby yes, but also Aldershot, Weymouth, Barnet, Dover and Torquay. 4 of the bottom 6 and a very inconsistent Torquay. Against Grimsby they came from behind and got the third after Grimsby were down to ten. So the run is due to end but it will be a tough game and Cheek will almost certainly score against us. I’m going for 2-1 Notts, Palmer and Rodrigues. 100 Bromley fans in crowd of 4995 - including me as I’m so encouraged by the game on Sat I’m going to make the drive up on a Tuesday for the first time for a while.
    "The run is due to end" is meaningless, when is it due to end? After six games? Seven? Eight? It will end sometime but in which game? A run of losing, winning or drawing games will eventually end, as will a mixture of results.

You could say I'm "due" to get stuck up that blonde gel who presents footie on BT Sport, I've waited long enough. Emilia Fox looks a cracker in jeans so she's about due for one as well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast