+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Bromley FC 26.10.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "The run is due to end" is meaningless, when is it due to end? After six games? Seven? Eight? It will end sometime but in which game? A run of losing, winning or drawing games will eventually end, as will a mixture of results.

You could say I'm "due" to get stuck up that blonde gel who presents footie on BT Sport, I've waited long enough. Emilia Fox looks a cracker in jeans so she's about due for one as well.

Watch it Laxton, you will be called a ***ist by the feminist brigade and their bum licker friends.....

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post

Watch it Laxton, you will be called a ***ist by the feminist brigade and their bum licker friends.....
    Looks like Pedro's account may have been hacked by an immature 14 year old kid.

Embarrassing post.

Notts 3-0 Bromley

Wootton, Rodrigues, Cameron

Att: 5,943

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "The run is due to end" is meaningless, when is it due to end? After six games? Seven? Eight? It will end sometime but in which game? A run of losing, winning or drawing games will eventually end, as will a mixture of results.

You could say I'm "due" to get stuck up that blonde gel who presents footie on BT Sport, I've waited long enough. Emilia Fox looks a cracker in jeans so she's about due for one as well.
    Did you not sleep well?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Looks like Pedro's account may have been hacked by an immature 14 year old kid.

Embarrassing post.
    How was it embarrassing? It was spot on 1 million % correct, which one are you.The feminist ,Bum Licker..or both..!?..xxx

Oh dear I see Pedro's smiling slipping again. Let's hope he doesn't completely lose it again.

In the meantime this should go to the designated thread (version 2.0) shouldn't it? I'll leave this with Elite he seems to be the authority on this matter. Doesn't seem linked to prediction thread topic to me but leave it to the expert

See you there laddo xxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Oh dear I see Pedro's smiling slipping again. Let's hope he doesn't completely lose it again.

In the meantime this should go to the designated thread (version 2.0) shouldn't it? I'll leave this with Elite he seems to be the authority on this matter. Doesn't seem linked to prediction thread topic to me but leave it to the expert
    Pretty obvious what needed doing.

It's clearly petty, personal and off topic so you should have made the quoted post on there rather than on here.

I reckon Bromley will be serious contenders for promotion. They must be thinking that if Sutton and Barrow could finish top with limited resources, so can they.

This one will be tough, but we’re good enough to get something out of it....

Notts 1 Bromley 1 (Rodrigues)

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I reckon Bromley will be serious contenders for promotion. They must be thinking that if Sutton and Barrow could finish top with limited resources, so can they.

This one will be tough, but we’re good enough to get something out of it....

Notts 1 Bromley 1 (Rodrigues)
    Bromley don’t have particularly limited resources tbh, certainly not comparable to Sutton or Barrow. They’re in that group with Boreham Wood and Solihull who seem able to bring in players with a much better rep than their crowds should allow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast