+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Bromley FC 26.10.21 [NL]

Didn't I read that Bromley is the team with tall strikers? This will test us quite severely at the back. If we win this one I will be cock-a-hoop, but realistically a draw might be the best we can manage. 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Didn't I read that Bromley is the team with tall strikers? This will test us quite severely at the back. If we win this one I will be cock-a-hoop, but realistically a draw might be the best we can manage. 2-2
    There are at least eight regular starters in their team who's height ranges from 6'1" to 6'4". They have them in defence, in the midfield and up front!

Three one to notts, promotion is back on.

COYP

Notts 3 Bromley 0
    Job Wootton Rodders.

I'm a bit surprised to see us odds on to win tonight. Considering their red hot form, Bromley look decent value at 13/5.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Why are the same few still being allowed to ruin threads time and again, I don't want to have to wade through this crap to get to posts about Notts?
    Use the ignore button for certain posters. I do and it’s improved my enjoyment of this board tremendously. If folks didn’t reply to those I’ve ignored I’d never see the crap any more.

Notts 3 Bromley 2

2-1 to Notts. 5101.

Dunno why but I always find it harder to take when we lose to tin pot outfits like these so here’s hoping for a happy evening!

Notts 2-0 Bromley
    Wooton Ruben

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345