+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Bromley FC 26.10.21 [NL]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Bromley FC 26.10.21 [NL]

Notts 3 - 1 Bromley

Rodrigues, Cameron, Roberts

3-2
    Taylor, Rodrigues, Wootton

Notts 2-2 Bromley (Wootton, Rodrigues)

Att 4,895

I reckon Bromley will be serious contenders for promotion. They must be thinking that if Sutton and Barrow could finish top with limited resources, so can they.

This one will be tough, but we’re good enough to get something out of it....

Notts 1 Bromley 1 (Rodrigues)

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I reckon Bromley will be serious contenders for promotion. They must be thinking that if Sutton and Barrow could finish top with limited resources, so can they.

This one will be tough, but we’re good enough to get something out of it....

Notts 1 Bromley 1 (Rodrigues)
    Bromley don’t have particularly limited resources tbh, certainly not comparable to Sutton or Barrow. They’re in that group with Boreham Wood and Solihull who seem able to bring in players with a much better rep than their crowds should allow.

Notts 2 Bromley 1
    Wootton 2

Definately Us 3-3 Them, Vincent, Wootton 2 who scores in 90+3 to earn us a point...

Hate these dark cold nights down at the lane...Why can't we have football in the summer...5,333

Notts 2-0 Bromide.

Wooters, Cameron.

Attn: 4,765.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Definately Us 3-3 Them, Vincent, Wootton 2 who scores in 90+3 to earn us a point...

Hate these dark cold nights down at the lane...Why can't we have football in the summer...5,333
    Because the heads in the FA have shares in the power companies and if we played in Summer we wouldn't use the floodlights. I know this is true 'cos I overheard two old geezers talking about it at the bus-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Because the heads in the FA have shares in the power companies and if we played in Summer we wouldn't use the floodlights. I know this is true 'cos I overheard two old geezers talking about it at the bus-stop.
    Was that the same old geezers that said Burchnall was out of his depth, and Rodrigues was useless?
    I think they only let those two old guys out at weekends these days.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast