+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Bromley FC 26.10.21 [NL]

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Bromley FC 26.10.21 [NL]

Notts 3 - 1 Bromley

Rodrigues, Cameron, Roberts

3-2
    Taylor, Rodrigues, Wootton

Notts 2-2 Bromley (Wootton, Rodrigues)

Att 4,895

Definately Us 3-3 Them, Vincent, Wootton 2 who scores in 90+3 to earn us a point...

Hate these dark cold nights down at the lane...Why can't we have football in the summer...5,333

Notts 2-0 Bromide.

Wooters, Cameron.

Attn: 4,765.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Definately Us 3-3 Them, Vincent, Wootton 2 who scores in 90+3 to earn us a point...

Hate these dark cold nights down at the lane...Why can't we have football in the summer...5,333
    Because the heads in the FA have shares in the power companies and if we played in Summer we wouldn't use the floodlights. I know this is true 'cos I overheard two old geezers talking about it at the bus-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Because the heads in the FA have shares in the power companies and if we played in Summer we wouldn't use the floodlights. I know this is true 'cos I overheard two old geezers talking about it at the bus-stop.
    Was that the same old geezers that said Burchnall was out of his depth, and Rodrigues was useless?
    I think they only let those two old guys out at weekends these days.

A game where we will be tested aerially. A bit like Wrexham. That’s the defensive resolve we will need.
    If we ply as we did yesterday. Where we were very good in possession, we can dominate possession and thus limit the dangers Bromley offer.

2-0 Notts. Vincent and Wootton. 5194

Not confident unfortunately, bit of a bogey team for us and won 6 straight matches including Grimsby. We were good yesterday but I think Stockport were dreadful…Bromley won’t be.

Notts 0 - 2 Bromley

Hard to be confident against the clear form side of the division regardless of Y
    yesterday's impressive and very promising performance.

I'm going Notts 1 v 2 Bromley with Notts scoring a late consolation , I've been a goal out in most predictions so don't bet against a draw.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast