+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fulham Game.

The Fulham Game.

Our Achilles Heel, matches against top fellow contenders.

We need to go there and win.

But we won’t.

We’ll lose and we’ll either draw or lose to them at home and draw or lose against Bournemouth at home.

Just for once in my life, wouldn’t it be nice to win all of these games in a season like this and put fellow contenders under pressure.

But we won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Our Achilles Heel, matches against top fellow contenders.

We need to go there and win.

But we won’t.

We’ll lose and we’ll either draw or lose to them at home and draw or lose against Bournemouth at home.

Just for once in my life, wouldn’t it be nice to win all of these games in a season like this and put fellow contenders under pressure.

But we won’t.

We need to be brave and go for the win! Please start Snodgrass with Mowatt who will hopefully be back. Can’t afford to miss sitters like Hugill did on Saturday either!

Can’t afford to lose really even at this stage of the season as big gap will open up with Fulham and Bournemouth who most likely will get top two places. You reap what you sow and both did!

O ye of little faith, now that our centre forward, Mr Hugill, has found his scoring boots, there will be no stopping him. Fulham beware, Mr Hugill is coming for you…….!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    We need to be brave and go for the win! Please start Snodgrass with Mowatt who will hopefully be back. Can’t afford to miss sitters like Hugill did on Saturday either!

Can’t afford to lose really even at this stage of the season as big gap will open up with Fulham and Bournemouth who most likely will get top two places. You reap what you sow and both did!
    Some are shouting for Snodgrass FFS. He’s finished or almost but was good in his day

Make your mind up Al 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Some are shouting for Snodgrass FFS. He’s finished or almost but was good in his day

Make your mind up Al 🙄

I make my mind up on what I see in performances and he was the best player on the pitch on Saturday! Contributed far more than Livermore could!

Are you saving up your Val out for the Fulham game as not heard from you after the great performance on Saturday 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I make my mind up on what I see in performances and he was the best player on the pitch on Saturday! Contributed far more than Livermore could!

Are you saving up your Val out for the Fulham game as not heard from you after the great performance on Saturday 🤣
    Take a look on page 8 2nd post on val thread 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Take a look on page 8 2nd post on val thread 🙄

Players sometimes prove a point and Snodgrass has battled back from injury and was best player on Saturday. Delighted he proved me wrong!

I bet you are equally delighted that we were brilliant on Saturday so your not calling for Val’s head! Even Appleton would not want to come here so embrace the excellent job Val is doing with average squad!

On my way home on Saturday some guys were discussing the game and how Hughil's goal with improve his confidence. That old cliché that we unrealistic football fans often quote
    Oh Really !
    I wanted to believe as well when scored but hope was lost soon after his missed two other chances...
    Is he any better than Ken ?
    Bournemouth are relentless and show no sign of slowing , and Fulham have a top Squad with a premier league centre forward.
    Third at best unless we can get a proper number 9 from a chinese Santa

We will have to be at our best to get anything at Fulham on Saturday. Don't get me wrong, we are capable of doing it, but it will be tough. A draw wouldn't be the worst result. As for Hugill, l agree with the majority. 'One swallow doesn't make a summer'. I would much prefer the mobility and pace of Robinson. As for the midfield, I would only play Mowett if 100% fit. If not retain, Snodgrass and Molumby.

Last time we won in the League at Fulham?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)