+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fulham Game.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Last time we won in the League at Fulham?
    According to the records it was 1967. Mind we have won a few times there is the Cup. Remember going to a League Cup match when Inamoto scored a screamer to win it .... what a great result that was ... “Inamoto every week ..”

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    According to the records it was 1967. Mind we have won a few times there is the Cup. Remember going to a League Cup match when Inamoto scored a screamer to win it .... what a great result that was ... “Inamoto every week ..”
    I was there for the League win in 67. Went on a school trip from Churchfields to the museums but a teacher offered to take a few of us to Craven Cottage instead. Also there for the Inamoto screamer. Bet there aren't many who have seen us win twice at the cottage. Couldn't get a ticket this time. Pity as it's my favourite away day.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I make my mind up on what I see in performances and he was the best player on the pitch on Saturday! Contributed far more than Livermore could!

Are you saving up your Val out for the Fulham game as not heard from you after the great performance on Saturday 🤣
    Totally agree. Snoddy has loads left in the tank. That shot against the woodwork was a peach, the only thing he didn’t do was score. Covered all the pitch with class.

As to the Fulham game I expect us to lose but it won’t be the end of the campaign for us so I’m not worried about it. Fulham are the kind of team to be clinical when they get a chance and with our style they will get them. Would love us to win but I really can’t see it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)