+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool 5 Man Utd O

Liverpool 5 Man Utd O

Manure totally outclassed despite Ronaldo and and Pogba. Couldnt happen to a nicer club/set of supporters...😁

United were pathetic.

Long may it continue.

They were s h I t for 30 years after Busby and it looks like they’re heading the same way in the eight years since old “Red Nose” departed.

The most entitled set of fans on the planet and a club built on the fandom of people treading rice in Vietnam and claiming the dole in Torquay.

Like a manufactured boy band, they pick all the best looking ones regardless of whether they can harmonise together or not.

It’s pleasing to see both them and the equally repugnant Arsenal stinking the place out.

The only saving grace about United is Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. He seems a decent enough bloke but unfortunately, out of his depth. Except perhaps for last season, they have been bang average for quite a while now, yet are still viewed as a European powerhouse.

Have you seen that venn diagram doing the rounds with the scousers? Basically it shows what man utd, black eyed peas and Prince Andrew all have in common-all useless since Fergie left😃Mind you, never did like Ferguson even if he did get the results whereas OGS seems a nice enough bloke but-as Leicester says-is out of his depth.

Whatever anyone thinks of Solskjaer it's fair to say United took a comprehensive fisting in the 'Ole.

When I look at Ole I’m reminded of the bang average looking bloke with the unfathomably drop dead gorgeous girlfriend.

Nobody else can quite work out how he pulled it off and everyone is pretty sure everyone is f u c k I n g her behind his back!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    When I look at Ole I’m reminded of the bang average looking bloke with the unfathomably drop dead gorgeous girlfriend.

Nobody else can quite work out how he pulled it off and everyone is pretty sure everyone is f u c k I n g her behind his back!
    Solskjaer has a very slight passing resemblance to my father in law. Very slight. I think it's the look of startled bewilderment that does it.

Trust me, nobody was banging my mother in law behind his back though (God rest her soul in the event of said pro noun's existence) 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Thought the wife was very average looking to be honest! Wouldn’t look twice!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)