+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T - Your Most Insincere And Hated TV Stars?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Ditto.

I just felt this was too obvious a choice

My wife never has a bad word to say about anybody but she absolutely can't stand even the sound of his voice, we mute the TV or radio when he comes on.

He's the whitewashed version of Sadiq Khan......another little toad I can't abide.
    I'll never understand the vitriol and hatred that Sadiq Kahn gets.

I vote for him to be London Mayer and think he's a decent bloke.

The RW press don't like him though, and they have so much influence over the electorate that it absolutely blows my mind - so it should be no surprise to me that he's hated by so many.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I'll never understand the vitriol and hatred that Sadiq Kahn gets.

I vote for him to be London Mayer and think he's a decent bloke.

The RW press don't like him though, and they have so much influence over the electorate that it absolutely blows my mind - so it should be no surprise to me that he's hated by so many.

We're talking insincerity here.

I listened to him for as long as I could stand on SKY this morning, he has a very special gift of talking very fast in reply to a question and completely avoiding what was actually asked.

He's a pygmy even amongst a collection of elected officials who set a very low bar in this country, the sort who jumps on any "cause celebre" just to look good and get attention.

This new expanded clean air zone he's introducing is going to get him more votes amongst the "Chattering Classes" in Fulham and probably down your street but it's going to add to the cost of living for others.

You love to mention things like this when they're Tory inflicted but I guess it doesn't matter when a Labour Nomark add's to people's financial concerns.

Khan is no different to Boris when it comes to being a chancer, the difference is that Khan has reached as high as he'll ever get.

We're talking insincerity here.

I listened to him for as long as I could stand on SKY this morning, he has a very special gift of talking very fast in reply to a question and completely avoiding what was actually asked.

He's a pygmy even amongst a collection of elected officials who set a very low bar in this country, the sort who jumps on any "cause celebre" just to look good and get attention.

This new expanded clean air zone he's introducing is going to get him more votes amongst the "Chattering Classes" in Fulham and probably down your street but it's going to add to the cost of living for others.

You love to mention things like this when they're Tory inflicted but I guess it doesn't matter when a Labour Nomark add's to people's financial concerns.

Khan is no different to Boris when it comes to being a chancer, the difference is that Khan has reached as high as he'll ever get.
    I find it interesting because I actually find him quite sincere and genuine.

And if the cost of living goes up here and in return we have a politician attempting to make us breathe cleaner air, then I can accept that. The whole country will soon have a cost of living hike because of Brexit - and will probably get food and fuel shortages in return.

I would consider Boris the polar opposite of Khan. He would happily have dirtier air for more votes. We know he's happy for the 'bodies to pile high' as long as the Tories still have a poll lead. In fact I would consider almost every Tory MP about right now being insincere, deceitful and ungenuine.

I find it interesting because I actually find him quite sincere and genuine.

And if the cost of living goes up here and in return we have a politician attempting to make us breathe cleaner air, then I can accept that. The whole country will soon have a cost of living hike because of Brexit - and will probably get food and fuel shortages in return.

I would consider Boris the polar opposite of Khan. He would happily have dirtier air for more votes. We know he's happy for the 'bodies to pile high' as long as the Tories still have a poll lead. In fact I would consider almost every Tory MP about right now being insincere, deceitful and ungenuine.
    Ahh......as I thought, a different set of rules apply to a Left Wing pip-squeak.

Totally understood, thanks for the clarification.

Ahh......as I thought, a different set of rules apply to a Left Wing pip-squeak.

Totally understood, thanks for the clarification.
    Here is your clarification....,

You're having a crack at Khan for wanting cleaner air for people to breathe.

And lumping in him in the same category as Boris Johnson who will let the bodies pile high from Covid, so long as his poll ratings remain strong.

Let me know if you need me to clear anything else up for you.

Here is your clarification....,

You're having a crack at Khan for wanting cleaner air for people to breathe.

And lumping in him in the same category as Boris Johnson who will let the bodies pile high from Covid, so long as his poll ratings remain strong.

Let me know if you need me to clear anything else up for you.

It's impossible to argue with a Leftie Zealot.

I don't know why I let myself get dragged in.

Anyway, much as he'd like to be a TV star he isn't so this is irrelevant.

Insincere TV stars was the title of the thread?

Agree with Lorraine Kelly, and both idiots from 'This Morning' but my most insincere one has to be Amanda Holden.

Andrew Castle.

It's impossible to argue with a Leftie Zealot.

I don't know why I let myself get dragged in.

Anyway, much as he'd like to be a TV star he isn't so this is irrelevant.

Insincere TV stars was the title of the thread?
    And who brought up Sadiq Khan....?

Anyway Jeremy Clarkson, Piers Morgan, Alan Sugar, Katie Hopkins. All seem like idiots who I would not want to spend any time with at all.

.....I actually find him quite sincere and genuine......
    Regardless of anyone's politics these are eight words I never expected to read in association with Mr. Khan. This isn't a dig by the way, just a personal observation. Keeping the thread on track I'd be more likely to associate sincere and genuine with the openly self serving character portrayed in Citizen Khan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)