+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T - Your Most Insincere And Hated TV Stars?

O/T - Your Most Insincere And Hated TV Stars?

Lorraine Kelly for me.

Forget all that “mumsy”, sickly falseness.

I’ve heard she’s an absolute b I t c h and a vile piece of work in “real life” once the cameras are off!

I like to think of her like this,

https://youtu.be/X73BNKS04xw

Dr Hilary Jones the Devil incarnate who advocated the murder of poor Geronimo. Personally I think he's a disgusting so called human being.

Mel Sykes who used to be with Des O’Connor on The Des and Mel show on ITV 15 years ago now I guess.

My wife and daughter went to watch the show being recorded and when the camera was on Sykes was all smiles abs as soon as they stopped she was rude to Des and vile to the production crew and camera men.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Mel Sykes who used to be with Des O’Connor on The Des and Mel show on ITV 15 years ago now I guess.

My wife and daughter went to watch the show being recorded and when the camera was on Sykes was all smiles abs as soon as they stopped she was rude to Des and vile to the production crew and camera men.
    My folks went to watch deal or no deal years ago and said Noel Edmonds was the same. They reckon this one contestant was getting emotional after opening boxes and occasionally swearing when a red box opened. It was a big thing for him so each box mattered. Noel didn't like this and was constantly complaining to the producers and was really rude to the contestant.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    My folks went to watch deal or no deal years ago and said Noel Edmonds was the same. They reckon this one contestant was getting emotional after opening boxes and occasionally swearing when a red box opened. It was a big thing for him so each box mattered. Noel didn't like this and was constantly complaining to the producers and was really rude to the contestant.
    I was once told that Noel Edmonds turned up at the company where I worked, apparently for some potential advertising arrangement, and that he was arrogance incarnate.

I have a relative that used to live near Miranda Hart and she is, allegedly, somewhat unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I have a relative that used to live near Miranda Hart and she is, allegedly, somewhat unpleasant.
    Unpleasant to look at and unpleasantly unfunny.

She’s in the same category as Angela Merkel......an un f u c k a b l e lard a r se.

May or maynot be true. When Nigel Mansell owned a "venue" the father of the Bride asked if he would pop in to show his face at his
    daughters wedding. He duly obliged. The father later recieved an invoice e from Mansell for his "personal appearance" Another one was Daly Thompson who durig his (very) brief Motor Racing career was approached by a youngster for his autograph and was told to go away in no uncertain terms

Phillip Schofield..... that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Phillip Schofield..... that is all.

Ditto.

I just felt this was too obvious a choice

My wife never has a bad word to say about anybody but she absolutely can't stand even the sound of his voice, we mute the TV or radio when he comes on.

He's the whitewashed version of Sadiq Khan......another little toad I can't abide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)