+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T F1 results

O/T F1 results

Great win for Verstrapon, well done lad on course to finish top of the league

suprised no moon landings Brin has not prempt you .
    Get well soon Brin.

Cheers Crash. I watched the race on/off throughout and found it a brilliant contest. One thing I will say is, it's great to see someone up there battling Hamilton this season.

A great start for Hamilton from the off as he shot into 1st position on turn one but it wasn't to be. It's great to see how with 11 laps to go, Hamilton had to claw back a 12 second deficit and lost by 1.33 seconds, now that's driving.

It's been an interesting battle between these two and it will surely go down to the wire. Well done Verstappen for keeping this season from being boring......cue Grist!

how you feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cheers Crash. I watched the race on/off throughout and found it a brilliant contest. One thing I will say is, it's great to see someone up there battling Hamilton this season.

A great start for Hamilton from the off as he shot into 1st position on turn one but it wasn't to be. It's great to see how with 11 laps to go, Hamilton had to claw back a 12 second deficit and lost by 1.33 seconds, now that's driving.

It's been an interesting battle between these two and it will surely go down to the wire. Well done Verstappen for keeping this season from being boring......cue Grist!

To be fair I thought the motor racing was excellent today

Mind you I was watching the British Touring Car Championship

I was watching it round Sunnyside.