+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

I believe he is still manager of Manchester United. Does anyone know why ?

That performance has been analysed to death but as one pundit put it, Klopp, Guardiola and Tuchel are top managers but Manure have a former striker. The players have to accept a lot of responsibility too - they run, tackle and press less than any other team in the prem, so whilst they have some great players, they haven't got an engine.
    Not sure any manager could provide a quick solution with those players, but maybe another manager wouldn't be trying to keep them all happy as Solskjaer seems to be trying to do.

Dead man walking.

Solskjaer has accumulated too many "Superstars" and not enough journeymen.

We have the exact opposite problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Dead man walking.

Solskjaer has accumulated too many "Superstars" and not enough journeymen.

We have the exact opposite problem.
    Our results against Leicester and Liverpool certainly compare very favourably with those achieved by Manchester United or should that now be Manchester Disarray. Liverpool were clinical at Old Trafford yesterday but that should not hide the fact that United were a complete and utter shambles. Almost reluctantly I would have to say on that evidence Southgate is a more astute manager than OGS.

On yesterday's evidence, I'm a more astute manager than OGS outwood.

looked at some highlights...but laughed so hard I had to turn it off - I mean, since when did not giving a shlit become the game plan !

it's a mockery, rotten to it's core...being why, if I do watch these drossers, it's accompanied with something suitably germane.

CB - Under the Influence.

I said when he was appointed that he was not the right man for the job, nowt has changed my view.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)