+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FAO Mr Filey and my friends on Tykesmad

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hey up mi Tykes pals,i just thought i'd let you know mi Heart Procedure at the Northern General Hospital tomorrow has been cancelled .A lack of beds is the reason i was given,they're looking for a future date and will let me know when they get a new date. Good luck toneet lads n lasses. UTB
    All the Tykes on this site stand by you Rod,I am sure everything will turn out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    All the Tykes on this site stand by you Rod,I am sure everything will turn out well.
    Good one Filey - Correct

Best wishes Rod

Hey up mi Tykes pals,i just thought i'd let you know mi Heart Procedure at the Northern General Hospital tomorrow has been cancelled .A lack of beds is the reason i was given,they're looking for a future date and will let me know when they get a new date. Good luck toneet lads n lasses. UTB
    Awful thing to happen mate , hope you get sorted soon , take care and best wishes mi owd pal x

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    My operation for a pen1s size reduction has been cancelled five times.

( Hope a joke is OK. Good luck lads )
    Tha sarnds Co ckee tuneet SB !!

Great news for you Roma, not so much for you Rod.
    Hope you get another appointment soon.
    The 3 points tonight should have lifted your spirits Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Great news for you Roma, not so much for you Rod.
    Hope you get another appointment soon.
    The 3 points tonight should have lifted your spirits Roma
    They have Nozzer thanks , touch wood " mi earrd" I'm quite pleased with my progress , same on Saturday hopefully ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    They have Nozzer thanks , touch wood " mi earrd" I'm quite pleased with my progress , same on Saturday hopefully ,
    Let's hope the reds show the same fighting spirit as uncle Roma - and gud luk to Rod anorl.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Let's hope the reds show the same fighting spirit as uncle Roma - and gud luk to Rod anorl.
    I've had a fone call this afternoon and mi op is now gunna be 15th Nov at 7.30am.That's much quicker than i was expecting. I'd just like to say the Tykes on here Thank you so much for the good wishes,i knew you were gud uns on here that's why i like to come on here.Ball ax to wanting to f8 fans of other clubs i think it's far better to have a bit of banter between fans of other clubs,that said i still can't stand the fake massives of s6 tho. Good win last night for the Reds and i got the score r8 in the Exiletyke prediction league a nall. UTB

I've had a fone call this afternoon and mi op is now gunna be 15th Nov at 7.30am.That's much quicker than i was expecting. I'd just like to say the Tykes on here Thank you so much for the good wishes,i knew you were gud uns on here that's why i like to come on here.Ball ax to wanting to f8 fans of other clubs i think it's far better to have a bit of banter between fans of other clubs,that said i still can't stand the fake massives of s6 tho. Good win last night for the Reds and i got the score r8 in the Exiletyke prediction league a nall. UTB
    fingers crossed for thi Rod ♥

Good Luck and best wishes for the 15th rod.
    Into Northern General, get it done and off home to recuperate asap.
    You will be back at Bramall Lane .....and NYS before you can say " UP THE MILLERS ".

Nice to see my friend Roma off the treatment bench and pushing for a starting place in the squad....
    " Cordiali Saluti " ..Roma.

@ Fileytyke, best wishes on the move back to the east coast.
    Lovely area as is Staithes / Whitby / Scarborough / Bridlington etc.

Take Care everyone.....UP THE MILLERS...
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 09-11-2021 at 07:45 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast