+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FAO Mr Filey and my friends on Tykesmad

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just an update for mi mates on Tykes Mad.I was in the NGH on tuesday but they couldn't do mi stents op cos there was some sort of blockage,i sked them if it was similar to havin a ballon and not being able to blow it up cos a blockage they smiled and said similar but not exactly.I was on the op table 3 and a half hours with them trying all sorts to rectify the problem but they couldn't manage to do it.They used slightly too much radiation on mi body so i had to stop in the NGH overnight so they could check i was ok to go home on the wednesday.They will try and get mi stents dona asap but with covid starting up again it could be a few weeks or months who knows.I'm gutted cos the match at BDBL on monday is off cos QPR have a few covid problems in their camp,they also have a few injuries to important players which makes it looks suspicious to me.I'm sure we all think the EFL couldn't run a pish up in a brewery never mind do a good job running football. Take care all Tykes and hopefully we can all have a safe,healthy Xmas. UTB
    That must be extremely gutting for you Rod. I hope this problem gets sorted soon.

Well that's a bugger mate , I really feel fothi , all stress and anxiety in build up to Op is bad enough to start wi , am glad your back ooham resting up , Hope you and your Family are all Well and looking forrard to Xmas ? Sending Best Wishes to you all X " hopefully will all be mended sooin !!" Take care,

I've been informed today that mi op is scheduled for 24th Jan at Noon.I have a pre admission on 10th Jan at 9.15am.Hopefully all goes to plan this time.Thanks once again for all the good wishes i've had from Reds fans & Frank Casper the Miller on here,It's very much appreciated.UP THE BLADES

I've been informed today that mi op is scheduled for 24th Jan at Noon.I have a pre admission on 10th Jan at 9.15am.Hopefully all goes to plan this time.Thanks once again for all the good wishes i've had from Reds fans & Frank Casper the Miller on here,It's very much appreciated.UP THE BLADES
    Fingers crossed for you Rod…. All the best.

Good luck for this time owd mate , al evmi fingers crossed fothi , funny enough av gorra Pre Op appt January 10th anorl @10 am in Barnsley Big House , no date yet for Op , I think it's supposed to be within 12 weeks of having Pre Assessment ? Keep the Faith ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Good luck for this time owd mate , al evmi fingers crossed fothi , funny enough av gorra Pre Op appt January 10th anorl @10 am in Barnsley Big House , no date yet for Op , I think it's supposed to be within 12 weeks of having Pre Assessment ? Keep the Faith ♥
    I hope both of you, Roma and Rod, get your procedures done and dusted asap. It must be really frustrating being left hanging about. You two will soon become known as the R & R twins - You'll have to choose amongst yourselves who is rest and who is recuperation 😉

Last time I had this much fun Arby was when I had diphtheria !!
    We've just got to get on with it , frustrating as it is , will be mended soon , and hopefully no more Ops ,

I hope all went well today Rod ? Awa thinking abart thi when a were evvin mi ECG and other tests at my pre op, mine seemed to go oreyt a think, no date yet for Op , they reckon roughly March ??? , take care mate ,
    PS I hope Mr Fileys OK , not heard owt from him for a while ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I hope all went well today Rod ? Awa thinking abart thi when a were evvin mi ECG and other tests at my pre op, mine seemed to go oreyt a think, no date yet for Op , they reckon roughly March ??? , take care mate ,
    PS I hope Mr Fileys OK , not heard owt from him for a while ,
    It went ok on Monday mi owd pal,did a few tests,took some Blood,explained what will happen on the day of the op etc;They said i need to take a lateral flow test on the morning of mi Op and if don't they'll cancel mi op.I asked at 3 different chemists and none had any but i've got 3 LFT's from mi family so should be ok.I'm just hoping it goes r8 this time on the 24th. I was hoping to go to the U/23 game at BDBL yesdi v Barnsley but i couldn't make it so i watched it on the U Tube channel,OK-ish game but i thought Barnsley had snatched a draw when they equalised late on but we scored the winner very late on.Been to Barnsley wi r Gertie and mi 2 year old Grand daughter again today for a couple of hours,i do like Barnsley as a town.Fingers crossed for you wi your health buddy. UTB

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456