+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FAO Mr Filey and my friends on Tykesmad

Nice one Frank , am training with a Beljum Lad called Obbi ! A think he's a chocolate maker !! He had trials with Lindt FC , soft centred forward , off with a bad back at minute , are you back in training after your knee injury , doing well your Millers ★ Keep well mate
    Forza Di Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Nice one Frank , am training with a Beljum Lad called Obbi ! A think he's a chocolate maker !! He had trials with Lindt FC , soft centred forward , off with a bad back at minute , are you back in training after your knee injury , doing well your Millers ★ Keep well mate
    Forza Di Reds
    Roma,I start training for a come back the day after I move to Filey on the 20th November.I have the day off on the 20th because like Obbi I will not be 100% after my move.

Forza Di Reds
    Been told the Beljum lad is about as good as a chocolate fireguard...
    Knee injury is coming along okay, should be available for the January transfer window.!!

Take care, stay safe......let me know how rod gets on with his op.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Good Luck and best wishes for the 15th rod.
    Into Northern General, get it done and off home to recuperate asap.
    You will be back at Bramall Lane .....and NYS before you can say " UP THE MILLERS ".

Nice to see my friend Roma off the treatment bench and pushing for a starting place in the squad....
    " Cordiali Saluti " ..Roma.

@ Fileytyke, best wishes on the move back to the east coast.
    Lovely area as is Staithes / Whitby / Scarborough / Bridlington etc.

Take Care everyone.....UP THE MILLERS...
    Thanks a lot for your comment Mate. I've had mi Stents op cancelled again this afternoon and the new date i've been given is 7th December. It's starting to pish me off now but nowt i can do about it.Once again Cheers for the good luck messages on here,it's very much appreciated. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Thanks a lot for your comment Mate. I've had mi Stents op cancelled again this afternoon and the new date i've been given is 7th December. It's starting to pish me off now but nowt i can do about it.Once again Cheers for the good luck messages on here,it's very much appreciated. UTB
    Stay strong Rod,all your Tyke mates are with you all the way.

Thanks for the update rod.
    As difficult as it may seem try to stay positive.
    Don't know too much about stents but an older brother had a double heart bypass 15 years ago and he's still here to tell the tale.

Good Luck......U.T.B.

Hey Franky the Miller, you've always been a decent 'away fan' on here, and Rodney the Blunt has as well for ages now lol.

I say a genuine good luck to all those who post on here, who have had or are still having health issues. Fingers crossed lads that it will all be sorted out and be ok eventually.

Bloody Hell , same thing happened to me mate , it's how things go at NG I'm told , Management overuling Surgeon's, Staff shortages ? No Bed's , Covid, Hopefully 3rd time lucky ♥ Keep the Faith mi owd pal ☆

Bloody Hell , same thing happened to me mate , it's how things go at NG I'm told , Management overuling Surgeon's, Staff shortages ? No Bed's , Covid, Hopefully 3rd time lucky ♥ Keep the Faith mi owd pal ☆
    Just an update for mi mates on Tykes Mad.I was in the NGH on tuesday but they couldn't do mi stents op cos there was some sort of blockage,i sked them if it was similar to havin a ballon and not being able to blow it up cos a blockage they smiled and said similar but not exactly.I was on the op table 3 and a half hours with them trying all sorts to rectify the problem but they couldn't manage to do it.They used slightly too much radiation on mi body so i had to stop in the NGH overnight so they could check i was ok to go home on the wednesday.They will try and get mi stents dona asap but with covid starting up again it could be a few weeks or months who knows.I'm gutted cos the match at BDBL on monday is off cos QPR have a few covid problems in their camp,they also have a few injuries to important players which makes it looks suspicious to me.I'm sure we all think the EFL couldn't run a pish up in a brewery never mind do a good job running football. Take care all Tykes and hopefully we can all have a safe,healthy Xmas. UTB

Just an update for mi mates on Tykes Mad.I was in the NGH on tuesday but they couldn't do mi stents op cos there was some sort of blockage,i sked them if it was similar to havin a ballon and not being able to blow it up cos a blockage they smiled and said similar but not exactly.I was on the op table 3 and a half hours with them trying all sorts to rectify the problem but they couldn't manage to do it.They used slightly too much radiation on mi body so i had to stop in the NGH overnight so they could check i was ok to go home on the wednesday.They will try and get mi stents dona asap but with covid starting up again it could be a few weeks or months who knows.I'm gutted cos the match at BDBL on monday is off cos QPR have a few covid problems in their camp,they also have a few injuries to important players which makes it looks suspicious to me.I'm sure we all think the EFL couldn't run a pish up in a brewery never mind do a good job running football. Take care all Tykes and hopefully we can all have a safe,healthy Xmas. UTB
    Very sorry to hear that Rod and it must be extremely frustrating to say the least .

Take care mate and I hope you get seen to very soon .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast