+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Mr Filey and my friends on Tykesmad

FAO Mr Filey and my friends on Tykesmad

Just to let you know that I am back home now , and hopefully the worst is behind me , The Surgeon's, Doctor's, Nurse's and Ancillary staff have all been brilliant , I can't thank them enough , so that's Dr Romas report !!!!
    I've just been reading various thread's ,, I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for your move back to Filey, and that you keep on posting on here , SB still cracks me up with his quotes ,
    Regards to you all "Amia pui tarde"

That’s great news Roma. Tek it steady forrabit nah mate

Great news. Welcome home Roma 😉

Some news I get makes me feel better,this news is the best yet.Welcome back Roma and I hope one day I will see you in Filey.

Top news to start the week. Tek it steady mi owd.

Dun't gu anyweear that West Stand or tha'll fall darn an oyle.

Welcome back Mr. Roma. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and as ESR has said take it steady.

Fantastic news Roma, go steady. And for Filey hope your move goes well lovely people up there lived in Hunmanby for about 10 years 77/88 ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Just to let you know that I am back home now , and hopefully the worst is behind me , The Surgeon's, Doctor's, Nurse's and Ancillary staff have all been brilliant , I can't thank them enough , so that's Dr Romas report !!!!
    I've just been reading various thread's ,, I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for your move back to Filey, and that you keep on posting on here , SB still cracks me up with his quotes ,
    Regards to you all "Amia pui tarde"
    I'm delighted your feeling better mi owd pal.I have a Heart procedure on the 4th November at the Northern General Hospital,i go for mi pre op tomorrow.The procedure i'm having done is to have some Stents put in.I send you & yours best wishes Roma mi owd pal,and hope everyone on here stays fit & Healthy. UTB

Good luck Rod.

Good news Roma stay well.

Best of luck Rod hope all goes well for you too.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast