+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How come Schopp hasnt gone yet?

How come Schopp hasnt gone yet?

Should have gone weeks ago in my opinion.

Those above him are spineless cowards for putting us throw this.

I believe off field issues are being used to mask over this totally out of his depth manager/coach.

Need a clean sweep from ownership/directors down to Schopp.

These owners are giving us nothing and say nothing and do nothing and clearly dont eant to spend anything whilst this manager is on par with Parkin and Spackman and Morais. Clueless.

I don't think they care about what's happening here Phil, they are probably right now divvying up the estimated 1/2 million gate receipts the away fans paid, "wun fo thee wun fo me " ,
    They obviously aren't aware yet ? How much damage they are doing, they have picked the wrong club and fanbase in this instance , something has to give soon, we've been hoodwinked for 4 years now with this greedy lot

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I don't think they care about what's happening here Phil, they are probably right now divvying up the estimated 1/2 million gate receipts the away fans paid, "wun fo thee wun fo me " ,
    They obviously aren't aware yet ? How much damage they are doing, they have picked the wrong club and fanbase in this instance , something has to give soon, we've been hoodwinked for 4 years now with this greedy lot

Can anyone tell me what their intentions are because i have no idea what they want.

Wealthy owners who dont want to spend on the ground or the playing squad.

And a clueless manager who draws his match day 11 out of a tombola barrel every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    Can anyone tell me what their intentions are because i have no idea what they want.
    To make money Phil.

They're not as "wealthy" as they allowed the publicity to portray when they first took over. They're charlatans mate.

Owners who have total disregard and contempt for the lifeblood of this club. The fans.

Fans who bought season tickets last season despite barely seeing a game.

Fans who backed the club this season in great numbers.

Those in charge should hang their heads in shame.

It would have only taken a few tweaks to have taken us forward this season instead all the hard work and on field improvements have been undone.

What happens in next few weeks decides our 3 ST for next season. I'm at the point of just giving up interest. The money i save will get us that bit further away on our 2022 family holiday... if i dont see decisive action from Barnsley F.C ill take my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    Should have gone weeks ago in my opinion.

Those above him are spineless cowards for putting us throw this.

I believe off field issues are being used to mask over this totally out of his depth manager/coach.

Need a clean sweep from ownership/directors down to Schopp.

These owners are giving us nothing and say nothing and do nothing and clearly dont eant to spend anything whilst this manager is on par with Parkin and Spackman and Morais. Clueless.
    It's Nudgers fault with him sheiking hands with Khaled

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    It's Nudgers fault with him sheiking hands with Khaled
    Ah the handshake king.

Did you know that he shook hands with Chien Lee when he first visited Oakwell? He doesn't like to talk about it though