+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTA of Isla

FTA of Isla

I posted on your post yesterday, that’s the ticket info up now for the Dross Co game

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    I posted on your post yesterday, that’s the ticket info up now for the Dross Co game
    Thanks for your post. I have not been on this site since last Saturday.
    Yesterday morning I emailed Tommy Young at Dundee Football Club to ask what the
    ticket prices were for non season ticket holders wishing to attend the Ross County game on Wednesday evening.
    I also told him that there was a problem with the club website with a warning message being displayed.
    He told me that he had advised the web team who were now working to fix the website (now fixed) and he listed the ticket prices for the game in his email.
    I is a pity that you managed to spell my username incorrectly However you are not the first person to do so and you will not be the last one either.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    ticket prices were for non season ticket holders wishing to attend the Ross County game on Wednesday evening.
    I also told him that there was a problem with the club website with a warning message being displayed.
    He told me that he had advised the web team who were now working to fix the website (now fixed) and he listed the ticket prices for the game in his email.
    I is a pity that you managed to spell my username incorrectly However you are not the first person to do so and you will not be the last one either.
    Guy helped you out and you have a go it him over a simple spelling error?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Back to the ársehole persona again I see.

Does he need to put up smileys for you to ‘get it’?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well.

If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well.
    Your spot on.

You say in post number 5 on this thread, if a job is worth doing then do it well. I suggest you check the post i quoted from you above.

Hardly perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    You say in post number 5 on this thread, if a job is worth doing then do it well. I suggest you check the post i quoted from you above.

Hardly perfect.
    What is wrong with my post.
    Instead of setting up a topic on here about the Dundee Football Club website not working which someone did on Pravda I sent an email to person in Dundee Football Club who deals with their website to advise him of the problem.

Oh ffs i missed a wee Y , I won’t bother next time jeez ,

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Oh ffs i missed a wee Y , I won’t bother next time jeez ,
    Don't take it to heart. You could entertain us all by missing out a different letter in each post when you mention Isly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)