Looking forward to tomorrow night. It will be like a fox in a henhouse. The opposition have figured out United, stop Ironside, stop Cambridge, well done Mark Bonner.

Ohalloran will need several pick me up tonics before taking to the pitch, if he appears at all. The tonics will have to be measured in pints, as ***** nutrients will have to be significant.

Maybe intravenous iron, vitamin d, zinc, and uncle tom cobbly could go into a vein, and will have to be a pint anyway. I hope the ref doesnt get a butchers at his iris, they will be like a tennis ball.

Maybe Bonner could try a plan b. A good one would be the coach breaking down on the way, and missing kick off, and get the game postponed. Or do the players travel up in their own cars, saving money?

Plan c could be for several players to drop their cacks and let go on the pitch, claiming food poisoning. Thats a good one.

Plan D could be that the directors, if any attend, could dress up as zombies and stagger onto the pitch, the airforce, army and ambulances will be alerted, the game abandoned.

Why not abandon the season? rather than go through this torture. Some United fans will even attend, cue some sort of psychological treatment.

And its all entertainment for myself, my smug satisfaction at having been daft enough to support this sh i hole of a club.

Role on tomorrow, i may even listen to ot on the radio. Hope Harvey plays and Leon Davies, two cracking prospects.

Mimi of Grantchester.