+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockport Fans Not Liking Their Antics

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yeah, he'll just twist things then take a quickstep away and waltz off.

You can't have too much Ballroom.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    You can't have too much Ballroom.
    Indeed !
    Got to get that Come Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Indeed !
    Got to get that Come Dancing.
    I always felt sorry for Eileen when the DJ played 'Come on Eileen'.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I always felt sorry for Eileen when the DJ played 'Come on Eileen'.
    Nah, that was her big moment.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Again not true but to be expected. Wasn't isn't strange is you mentioning me on this thread 11 mins after the origin post#standard

Still awaiting your predicted outrage, what's keeping them?

I tell you what let me help you out in the correct handbag thread. You really aren't getting the hang of this.
    What's strange about mentioning you on a thread about a poster that quoted a post from another fans forum..? Its one of your dislikes and something you continually try to take the pi55 out of elite on....failing miserably mind...xxx

For what its worth I often read opposition fans forums to see their opinions of Notts as it gives a more balanced view especially when I cannot make the games. I often find the internet forums far more insightful than social media or news reports as it gives a more balanced overall view and I find ( there are exceptions) the quality of poster on forums better than social media. Just my pennys worth. Hope I dont get fat shamed or anything!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    What's strange about mentioning you on a thread about a poster that quoted a post from another fans forum..? Its one of your dislikes and something you continually try to take the pi55 out of elite on....failing miserably mind...xxx
    Again more untruths. It's never made me "livid" ever, very little in life does tbh. I'm really chilled I don't get really wound up and upset over things especially anything written on NCM. Know what I mean

I don't dislike other people doing it, I just would never spend my Saturday night reading comments about how Mansfield are struggling at left back or how the keeper needs replacing cos he doesn't command his area. I don't care. I check there score, I hope they lose and that's it for me.

As for Elite I took the p!as out of his "5 mins" comments even you as his best buddy on here know that's laughable. You know better than most thanks to version 1.0.

As I said it's each to their own. If you insist on discussing this further can I suggest we take this to version 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    For what its worth I often read opposition fans forums to see their opinions of Notts as it gives a more balanced view especially when I cannot make the games. I often find the internet forums far more insightful than social media or news reports as it gives a more balanced overall view and I find ( there are exceptions) the quality of poster on forums better than social media. Just my pennys worth. Hope I dont get fat shamed or anything!
    I don't bother with social media, but I find a look at opposition forums both insightful and educational. For example, when rival forums both say "the ref clearly favoured them" the ref can probably think he had a decent game! It's good to see the view from the other side, it makes you realise that footy fans are the same species but wearing different colours.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Again more untruths. It's never made me "livid" ever, very little in life does tbh. I'm really chilled I don't get really wound up and upset over things especially anything written on NCM. Know what I mean

I don't dislike other people doing it, I just would never spend my Saturday night reading comments about how Mansfield are struggling at left back or how the keeper needs replacing cos he doesn't command his area. I don't care. I check there score, I hope they lose and that's it for me.

As for Elite I took the p!as out of his "5 mins" comments even you as his best buddy on here know that's laughable. You know better than most thanks to version 1.0.

As I said it's each to their own. If you insist on discussing this further can I suggest we take this to version 2.0.
    I'll do just that.

I did think for a second Burchnall was living on the edge giving one of their players a pat on the back at half time, I was amazed the lad didn't go down.

Not seen a team dive that much for a long while at Meadow Lane, possibly since we played Southampton and they had that striker/winger with a bandaged hand, probably from going down so often but I can't remember his name.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast