+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stockport Fans Not Liking Their Antics

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It appears you and Elite aren't signing off the same hymn sheet on this matter. I hope these contrasting views don't devalue version 2.0 in any way. That would be a real shame.

I must say all very confusing.
    If your not going to answer the question just say do.
    If myself or elite are lying about your dislike of fans visiting other fans forums just say so, but theres no need for you to keep employing your diversionary tactics it's embarrassing and makes you look stupid (again)..
    Ps I've no idea what you're on about what you've written above , you get stranger and more bizarre have you been tested for EUPD..
    Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I didn't - she's a big Seagulls fan.
    Flock off.!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    So too were Leeds. I don't suppose many posters on here can remember the Leeds team of the '70s. Coached by Don Revie in the art of flying through the air after an opposition came within two yards of their player, agonised rolling, crowding the ref and linesmen, appealing every free kick and throw-in, there was even talk of bribery. So successful were Revie's "game management" "tactics" that they fooled even the FA into giving him the England manager's job.
    Dare I say Cloughie rumbled them all those years ago by telling them to chuck their medals in the bin and to win them again but by doing it properly this time.!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    So too were Leeds. I don't suppose many posters on here can remember the Leeds team of the '70s. Coached by Don Revie in the art of flying through the air after an opposition came within two yards of their player, agonised rolling, crowding the ref and linesmen, appealing every free kick and throw-in, there was even talk of bribery. So successful were Revie's "game management" "tactics" that they fooled even the FA into giving him the England manager's job.
    Great side Leeds my second team.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Whilst having six of the dirtiest players around in Giles, Hunter, Charlton, Bremner, Reaney and Clarke
    And six of the best

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345