+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Missing Posters

Missing Posters

I remember a while back a thread about missing posters.

One I’ve found noticeable by his absence over the past few months is old_pie, who was a regular poster but does not appear to have contributed anything since mid-May.

I don’t know him, but maybe because he had my favourite Notts player, Tony Hateley, as his avatar I tended to notice his posts.

I doubt that he’s been banned. Does anyone know what’s happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post

One I’ve found noticeable by his absence over the past few months is old_pie, who was a regular poster but does not appear to have contributed anything since mid-May.

I don’t know him, but maybe because he had my favourite Notts player, Tony Hateley, as his avatar I tended to notice his posts.

upthemaggies asked about him a while ago, I didn't see any replies though.

What about ‘itsjoshmyowd’? He always posted videos of games……perhaps he found girls and booze?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    What about ‘itsjoshmyowd’? He always posted videos of games……perhaps he found girls and booze?
    I like PirateScotty but don't think he's been seen for years?

There's an "Old_Pie" playing the fantasy league, not sure if it's the same one though?

My old mate seriouspie hasn't posted for a while. Hope he's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post

Thank you for your concerns. I'm well thanks and would have been banned if I'd let my thoughts known about the contamination of threads by the interminable bickering between certain posters, egged on by Mr Logical, whilst possibly the nicest man on this board was doing his utmost to avoid taking the necessary actions leading those posters to see how far they could push.

It's bad enough seeing the plight of the club without having such hooligan nonsense appearing. At time I would have voted for a return of Tricky in preference.

Meanwhile I've rediscovered my joy of golf which on top of the return of another hobby gives me much to keep me occupied and I'll now logout and return to lurking every now and then.

Hope all other missing posters are at least as well.

Good to hear that Old_pie is alive and kicking. I kind of guessed the reason for his absence, as around the time of his last post the board was becoming a joke, and I suspect several other regulars went the same way.

All the best with the golf and the lurking (they can’t touch you for it, as long as you close the curtains first).

Another who has gone awol is MagpieTony I know he does some printing for Notts fans, flags, cards etc, does anyone know if he's ok ?