+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi A

Livi A

Same performance please

I’d say the same team as well, however Tam may know better ;-)

Another very hard game in prospect and they have won their last two games both away scoring 6 goals.To secure the win i reckon we would need to produce another Easter Rd/Celtic Park performance but i would not put it past us to deliver it.

a banana skin fixture for us, especially on that plastic sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Absolutely agree

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Definitely, that's the factor I'm most worried about, not their wins as tbh St Johnstone and County gifted Livi goals left right and centre

I'm hoping we don't have one of those off nights and do likewise, we really are due a result there

They've not actually been that great at home this season, Celtic result apart. We are a different proposition this season too so am hoping we can continue our excellent form. Having said that, we won't win every game and there will be bad results along the way too so **** knows what will happen. Fingers crossed though that we can get all 3 points once more.

As has been the norm this season.....I'll take 1pt now......and hope for a wee surprise.

Over the years Livi have pretty much bullied us and have a built up a decent record when playing us, however, this team of ours seem to enjoy rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in, and they can play a wee bit too.

Plastic pitch, 90% chance of it pissing down, more chance picking the winning lotto numbers the morn than guessing the score, but I’ll go for a magnificent 4-1 victory for The Terrors of Tannadice

Hate Livi away. Worst of all the bad games! For the first time though I am not resigned to a definite zero points. We may end up with nothing but am sure we will make a fist of it at least.

As for the starting 11. Genuinely interested/excited to see who starts. Nobody in the squad gives me the fear and look forward to seeing what they all bring. Wonder if we might see some changes though, given the amount of games recently.

Fingers crossed. Remains hope and not expectation though!

Just hoping that wee avoid injury on that minging plastic sh#te! This game could suit Levitt and his passing play. Clark is also well used to these surfaces. A tough match and could go either way but winnable if we are clinical in front of goal. Slick...fast passing and fingers crossed. I think we are getting tobthe stage where we are expecting a blip...but no reason to fear it!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)