+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi A

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    With Levitt and Glass in together, if we have plenty of the ball they should be able to pick out the passes. Lets go!!!
    My slight concern is that it’s Fuchs who actually gets the ball.I worry about us being ‘bullied’ in the middle tonight sans Jeando. Having said that Tam has shut plenty puses so far, so hopefully same again tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    My slight concern is that it’s Fuchs who actually gets the ball.I worry about us being ‘bullied’ in the middle tonight sans Jeando. Having said that Tam has shut plenty puses so far, so hopefully same again tonight.
    I'm assuming Tam has a specific plan to not play with a ball winner, Hoti is probably more of a tackler than Glass so would have expected him to be the straight replacement for Fuchs. I'm assuming he thinks that the pitch will suit passers more tonight

I'm assuming Tam has a specific plan to not play with a ball winner, Hoti is probably more of a tackler than Glass so would have expected him to be the straight replacement for Fuchs. I'm assuming he thinks that the pitch will suit passers more tonight
    Whole team have been chasing down and competing for the second ball much more keenly this season, they need to keep it up. A point tonight would be good, especially if we avoid injury's or silly bookings, a win would be tremendous.

Great goal, horrific challenge.

Didn't look too bad in real time but on the replay it looks really bad.

Great goal, horrific challenge.

Didn't look too bad in real time but on the replay it looks really bad.
    Correct... more of a late stamp than a tackle... careless maybe...defo red card....

£20 .............. not going to be any surprises tho.... too much delay in the commentary, you can tell what has happened before it does. Not sure if it is Livi's feed or ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Correct... more of a late stamp than a tackle... careless maybe...defo red card....

£20 .............. not going to be any surprises tho.... too much delay in the commentary, you can tell what has happened before it does. Not sure if it is Livi's feed or ours.
    Yip, very annoying

Point gained

At the end of this season this will be a very good point gained, and glad Glass is still walking, three points on Saturday will be better still :-)

After the Pittodrie disaster if someone had said we’d now be where we are they’d have been taken away to the funny farm by the men in white coats……………

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    At the end of this season this will be a very good point gained, and glad Glass is still walking, three points on Saturday will be better still :-)
    This is a very good point as it stands now. Just a shame we couldn't capitalise on the 10 men. Feels like a wee bit of a let down. On that sh*t pitch though, I would have taken a point before the match. (incoming soundbite) "it's hard playing against 10 players when they all get behind the ball" We all know this but.......unfortunately sometimes it can be true.

Unbeaten run extended ........... nice

Missed opportunity......yes
    Point gained......ultimately yes
    Momentum continues. Now, bring on the fermers!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)