+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rusk sacked

Rusk sacked

Sure there was a post on here yesterday saying he had been sacked….was that a dream or was it taken down?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-10-2021 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Question marks removed from title due to confirmation :)

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Sure there was a post on here yesterday saying he had been sacked….was that a dream or was it taken down?
    They've put him in soak at the moment , softening him up for the news.

Not sure but I would imagine he's on the cusp.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    They've put him in soak at the moment , softening him up for the news.
    Gary Baldy is favourite to replace him. Giving him the job would be crackers.

I posted it TSANHO, having stupidly been taken in by a fake post purporting to be from Stockport County FC. I took it down a few minutes later.

It seems it might not be too long before he's gone. Not sure if it will be a case of after the horse has bolted but we know how many games it took IB to get Notts playing anything like he wanted them too. There's a very big chance they may have pi55ed the big player budget up the proverbial wall. On a plus note it does mean hopefully one less 'big' club for us to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I posted it TSANHO, having stupidly been taken in by a fake post purporting to be from Stockport County FC. I took it down a few minutes later.
    Ahh thanks Swale 👍

I am kinda surprised he hasn’t been shoved, but on the other hand why would you give him all the players and not give him time to get them to gel?

I am kinda surprised he hasn’t been shoved, but on the other hand why would you give him all the players and not give him time to get them to gel?
    He wouldn't be the first football manager in history to get that treatment

He may be milking it

I suppose he will always have teething problems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast