+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Kirchner

Chris Kirchner

Anything known of the alleged suitor for the Rams, but is he another dreamer such as Erick Alonso or another "I'll back it till I'm bored" Mel Morris? Is he the money man behind the Appleby-Ruskh-Moxey plan?

No idea here, but strangely if you google him, you get about 5 pages of "Kirchner to buy Rams" links and very little at all about Kirchner himself. After about page 6 we get to the Miami pharmacist who shares the same name etc.

Just thinking, it would be a great piece of PR and marketing to take to ****ter and announce my plans to buy the Rams - first 5 pages of google, hmmmmm

He says he's already proved to the EFL/Admin that he has at least £100M in liquid assets. That sets the stall out and should deter any wannabe Eric Alonso's from dipping their toe in the water and might even trigger a bidding war which can only be good for DCFC and, more importantly, the club's creditors.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Anything known of the alleged suitor for the Rams, but is he another dreamer such as Erick Alonso or another "I'll back it till I'm bored" Mel Morris? Is he the money man behind the Appleby-Ruskh-Moxey plan?

No idea here, but strangely if you google him, you get about 5 pages of "Kirchner to buy Rams" links and very little at all about Kirchner himself. After about page 6 we get to the Miami pharmacist who shares the same name etc.

Just thinking, it would be a great piece of PR and marketing to take to ****ter and announce my plans to buy the Rams - first 5 pages of google, hmmmmm
    Interesting bit of parallel thinking there! I'm obvs greatly hurt that AF chose your thread over mine

There is very little about the guy on tinternet, I did read somewhere that his company has less than $4 million capital, but I guess if the glazers can buy manure on a leverage basis then the same can be done to derby?

We shall no doubt see what happens but after so many false dawns ( a lovely lass but unpredictable) I guess its a waiting game. I remain convinced that as a football club Derby is an attractive proposition for someone to take forward.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

We shall no doubt see what happens but after so many false dawns ( a lovely lass but unpredictable) I guess its a waiting game. I remain convinced that as a football club Derby is an attractive proposition for someone to take forward.
    Agreed.

Quoted in the DT as saying ‘Nottingham Forest sucks’. First impressions...someone courting popularity who may be a little immature for the role.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Agreed.
    Indeed the Augean Stables were a great places to keep yor horses once hercules had visited

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Quoted in the DT as saying ‘Nottingham Forest sucks’. First impressions...someone courting popularity who may be a little immature for the role.
    It was actually quite funny, though it came across as an American version of the pro boxer. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Thats your age speaking rA!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Thats your age speaking rA!
    Lol...perhaps. After what we’ve had to put up with I’d just like someone in charge with a little more gravitas...not someone who probably hadn’t heard of Derby or Forest until a couple of months ago and now wants to jump on the bandwagon of a rivalry he knows nowt about.
    I may be wrong, but someone who can walk the walk not just talk the talk.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 27-10-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Latest from the administrators, sounds like the guy has his ducks in a row.....

https://www.dcfcbawt.org/post/update...nNyoDM0V1nmDUg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)