+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Bromley FC 26.10.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Know!
    😂😂 life’s to short don’t worry, at least it’s an attempt at a word and not text talk!!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    😂😂 life’s to short don’t worry, at least it’s an attempt at a word and not text talk!!
    Worried, no. Going back to school, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    So you are judging him on seeing one game? Every one has bad games yet he still scored. He might be playing that way because of instructions from the manager. I bet opposing fans say the same thing about some of our best players when they've seen them once and they have had a off day.
    **** me. Some of the ****** on here judge a player on ****ing YouTube. Cheek is ****. He is 30 and played no higher than the NL.

If he is that good why aren’t better clubs than Bromley after him? The answer is, he is ****.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-10-2021 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Asterisked the rude word you missed for you :)

I know this is easy to say in hindsight, but it very reasonable to suggest that we would be sitting one point behind leaders Grimsby now, if we hadn't lost Cameron, Rawlinson and Slocombe for the games against Halifax and Woking.
    In my eyes we do seem to have the right people at the club, to lead us out of this league.
    I was a supporter of Ardley, but truly believe IB is a step up.
    Looking at the squad as it stands we now have Cameron, Taylor, Vincent, Roberts, Rodrigues and Wootton as sell on value, not bad compared to recent sessons.
    The football played in the last three games, gives me reason to believe , if maintained, can bring us promotion this season.
    I think it is something also not to go unnoticed, that we are unbeaten with Cameron in the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I know this is easy to say in hindsight, but it very reasonable to suggest that we would be sitting one point behind leaders Grimsby now, if we hadn't lost Cameron, Rawlinson and Slocombe for the games against Halifax and Woking.
    In my eyes we do seem to have the right people at the club, to lead us out of this league.
    I was a supporter of Ardley, but truly believe IB is a step up.
    Looking at the squad as it stands we now have Cameron, Taylor, Vincent, Roberts, Rodrigues and Wootton as sell on value, not bad compared to recent sessons.
    The football played in the last three games, gives me reason to believe , if maintained, can bring us promotion this season.
    I think it is something also not to go unnoticed, that we are unbeaten with Cameron in the side.
    Totally agree with all that, I thought Ardley was a decent manager at this level but I think we’re seeing now Burchnalls influence and coaching methods flourish more. Even though we didn’t win last night a lot of people on here believe we are going to get bullied by sides like them but it didn’t happen and we played around and through them and physo competed. The real test is when we get on the boggy cut up pitches in the winter and how we adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I care about the performance / style of play, even when we were doing well under Nolan for the first half of that season I couldn’t stand it, absolutely terrible. People pay their money to be entertained and I’m guessing that’s why we’re getting very strong crowds this season, so there’s also a financial advantage to it.
    My thoughts exactly,i hated Nolans and Cotterill's styles.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    My thoughts exactly,i hated Nolans and Cotterill's styles.
    Interesting view pedro, i remember when Warnock said once at one of his interviews for his new managers job , they asked him what type of football would he bring, Warnock said "Winning football" i thought this absolutely brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    **** me. Some of the ****** on here judge a player on ****ing YouTube. Cheek is ****. He is 30 and played no higher than the NL.

If he is that good why aren’t better clubs than Bromley after him? The answer is, he is ****.
    Not sure what all the asterisks and name calling are all about, this has been a pretty good natured discussion so far. If we’re judging players on all the great clubs that are after them and at what level they’ve played, what clubs are after Kyle Wootton that you know of and how’s he done previously at league level?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-10-2021 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Asterisked the rude word the OP forgot to do :)

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I care about the performance / style of play, even when we were doing well under Nolan for the first half of that season I couldn’t stand it, absolutely terrible. People pay their money to be entertained and I’m guessing that’s why we’re getting very strong crowds this season, so there’s also a financial advantage to it.
    The gates under Nolan were actually very good . Yes so far we have been getting strong crowds, but i assure you this will fade , when people are not entertained by watching us be turned over by poor to average sides , and never able to hold onto a lead, entertaining not at all ..

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast