+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    They have really not. Added more to the North East economy from staying in Balmoral than taken out of it. What exactly has she stolen DD? People speaking rhetorical ****e with no actual facts doesn’t make it right.
    Read the book above.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Read the book above.
    Certain folks will always ignore facts it's like there conditioned freaks who are a drag on true Scottish determination!

hemmin BB min

My advice (for what it's worth) is to give up on this Scotland thing.

It'll only lead to disappointment.

They actually want to be told what to do by England.
    Look at all this Queenie s'hite, they believe that certain people are born to reign over them.

Get out into the world and find a republic that you would like to settle in.

Talking Heads min....Find yourself a city to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    hemmin BB min

Look at all this Queenie s'hite, they believe that certain people are born to reign over them.

😵🤪😙

That Gypsie tramp c u n t tyson fury all over social media praising n grettin for the queen n monarchy!! I hope the bugsy gypsie c u n t falls & breaks his neck

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    That Gypsie tramp c u n t tyson fury all over social media praising n grettin for the queen n monarchy!! I hope the bugsy gypsie c u n t falls & breaks his neck
    Try and get some help mate, or at least try and get a better 'ignore' function introduced to this site.

Ok Mongo notion ! I've never liked the gypsie fu ck anyway! Are you one-off those drips?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Try and get some help mate, or at least try and get a better 'ignore' function introduced to this site.
    **** off with your condescending sh¡t! I don't need help I work FT hours pay a mortgage etc and at least I'm not a sycophantic c u n t! Not saying you are but!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    hemmin BB min

I think you may have a point. I suspect if given a vote tomorrow we would still vote to stay in the UK. I'll never give up on independence, but never going to happen in my lifetime. The last few days have taught me that much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I think you may have a point. I suspect if given a vote tomorrow we would still vote to stay in the UK. I'll never give up on independence, but never going to happen in my lifetime. The last few days have taught me that much.
    Sad but true.
    I think the best we can do is a kind of independence by stealth.
    Sneakily try to obtain more devolved powers to try to inure the Scottish people from the worst of the fall out from the unfettered free markets so beloved by Westminster.

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast