+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Of course, the biggest bulls'hit of the lot is that there is such a thing as trans folk.

But if all that is behind your constant accusations of me not being able to make up my own mind then you're even more deluded than I thought you were.

Facebook is for poofs and lassies, I've never tweeted in my life, I don't watch the telly and I'm perfectly capable of working out whether I'm reading s'hite when I see it.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 14-09-2022 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Of course, the biggest bulls'hit of the lot is that there is such a thing as trans folk.
    There are. That's just simply fact. What your saying there is no different to saying you dont believe in pigeons, or bananas are a work of fiction.

Entertain this thought if you will. What if say 3 or 4 years ago, Scottish independence movement was fairly united. So much so, that folk would even go along to marches that had Tommy Sheridan on the bill. Now a chunk of it has split off entirely, over a single irrelevant issue & now attack the FM far more vigorously than the Tories ever did. Who benefits from that do you think? Again, the detail in the end result isn't important. Its great they vote for Alba but if it they switched back to Labour, that would be fine too. As long as you're working for the British state, that's the main thing.

Its important to focus on the trannies though

Facebook is for poofs and lassies, I've never tweeted in my life, I don't watch the telly and I'm perfectly capable of working out whether I'm reading s'hite when I see it.
    Facebook is for local gossip but you don't need to be on Twitter to be influenced by Twitter. That's where all the news you get comes from. Any 'breaking' story has usually been on Twitter for hours. We were left with the bizarre pantomime of the BBC reporting that the queen was still alive for about 4 hours after everyone with a Twitter account knew she was dead.

You say you're not influenced by it at all. Id suggest that's a little naive

Pigeons are pigeons, bananas are bananas, men are men and women are women.

If Sturgeon has split the independence movement with her obsession on this ridiculous pretence then that's her own fault.

Time for her to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Facebook is for local gossip but you don't need to be on Twitter to be influenced by Twitter. That's where all the news you get comes from. Any 'breaking' story has usually been on Twitter for hours. We were left with the bizarre pantomime of the BBC reporting that the queen was still alive for about 4 hours after everyone with a Twitter account knew she was dead.

You say you're not influenced by it at all. Id suggest that's a little naive

Anyone with even the rudimentary knowledge of how the royal family work would have known that they NEVER announce a death when it actually happens.

"The news you get"

Where is it I get my news then?

I'd say once we get indy I'll stop voting for snp & vote Alba or greens. Or at a push if 2 votes I'd go Alba then Greens as my 2nd vote.

Anyway **** the deed reptile & fūck the monarchy and there pedophilic ways

This is a bit worrying .. Being anti-Monarchy or a Republican can have you locked up, We'll need a bigger jail.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...een-death-king

Where is it I get my news then?
    Twitter. Same as everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    This is a bit worrying .. Being anti-Monarchy or a Republican can have you locked up, We'll need a bigger jail.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...een-death-king
    It's now just like Korea or Russia! Fūcking disgusting! I hope putin bombs WM And BP

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast