+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    You do know in English we don't assign gender to words (apart from, inexplicably, certain job roles that we seem to differentiate between male and female).
    That has been pointed out on occasion. Why miss an opportunity to be angry though? PC gone mad I tell ya! It’s all woke this woke that

It actually was a joke, not a very good one or I would have tried to introduce datum.

This recent tendency of yours to accuse everyone who doesn't agree with you as being angry is worrying though.

Must be something to do with being from the west coast.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It actually was a joke, not a very good one or I would have tried to introduce datum.

This recent tendency of yours to accuse everyone who doesn't agree with you as being angry is worrying though.

I (the only option for this first person pronoun being gender neutral) did assume so, I just can't help myself sometimes

To be fair, Masons usually are irrational.

You are angry though. There’s only two possible reactions to trans people. Support them or not give a f*ck. I fall into the second category, on account of not actually knowing any. They have no impact on my life whatsoever.

You seem to get yourself in a tizz about where they pee

You see, that's the problem, you just make things up.

It's you that has the toilet fixation.

It's women who have a problem with where they pee, and rightly so, given they don't want their bogs full of pervs.

It's women who have a problem with where they pee, and rightly so, given they don't want their bogs full of pervs.
    Take it you’ve never went for a slash on a train? Do you cause a scene on planes when men & women use the same toilet? Do your principles prevent women using the same bog as you in your house?

Or are you a massive hypocrite as well as a bigot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Take it you’ve never went for a slash on a train? Do you cause a scene on planes when men & women use the same toilet? Do your principles prevent women using the same bog as you in your house?

If you have ever been on a plane or train you should have noticed that the toilets only have room for one person in them so the whole gender thing is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

You see, there you go again.

Making things up.

This toilet obsession of yours, is it a recent thing or have you always hung about the bogs accusing folk of stuff?

The only people who have a problem with sharing toilets are women.
    I always thought it was funny when they made such a fuss while in France etc.

However, they don't like it, they do make a fuss, and in this case they have a point.

This toilet obsession of yours, is it a recent thing or have you always hung about the bogs accusing folk of stuff?
    You’re tying yourself up in knots here. You’re the perv with the unhealthy obsession of who can & can’t use the bogs.

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast