+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Man City U21 Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Rotherham fans amaze me, we are a small club with a small squad and we think we can pick and choose which footballers are good enough to play for us, makes me laugh. sadlier is a talented player, and we should be glad that we have players like him at our club and be thankful that our recruitment team constantly pick up talent like Crooks, vaulks, Ajay that do well for us and make us money. Now the style of player Sadlier is, doesn't make him a natural fit into the team formation and tactics that our management like, but everytime he has played he tries and it was him on tuesday pushing the team forward, encourging the young lads to press, he scored 3 goals from 5 chances and got an assist and still fans moan about him. This season he has played right wing back, left wing back, central midfielder and second striker, he wants to play and he gives his best, be grateful we have players of his quality and desire that want to play for us and get off his back.
    We have a squad which is restricted by the EFL rules, and everyother club abides by the same rule. Only exeception is to the rule is home grown players, if in the squad, they don't count to the total number. I think it's 25, but i'll stand corrected.
    So to say "we have a small squad" isnt quite right.........unless lots of them are only 5ft 7ins......

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Doubt Warney will start Saturday with Sadlier be Ladapo playing happy families as usual. But to me you win game with side you start with so see whose right
    That would be PW who is right then.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789