+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Few positive stats

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don't know about Will Grigg being on fire.....it's definitely Miller of late.
    Yeah but he's smouldering a bit so might burst into flame soon

Give the lad a chance after all he did score last night

Looks like Smith scored another league goal this morning without even playing

I also saw we've scored 39 goals this season in all domestic competitions - more than anybody else in the four divisions

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I also saw we've scored 39 goals this season in all domestic competitions - more than anybody else in the four divisions
    Indeed. Here's to it all continuing.

We also have the (joint) Top scorer in L1

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Give the lad a chance after all he did score last night

Looks like Smith scored another league goal this morning without even playing
    Yes they've given him our 2nd on Saturday on the BBC match page although they haven't bothered to update the write up

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58936034

If you had Barlaser to score anytime and the bookies had paid you out, could they demand the money back?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    If you had Barlaser to score anytime and the bookies had paid you out, could they demand the money back?
    Or if you had Smith to score anytime could you now claim your winnings? I'll leave the answer to these questions to our resident, cardie wearing gambler.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Or if you had Smith to score anytime could you now claim your winnings? I'll leave the answer to these questions to our resident, cardie wearing gambler.
    I already know the answer to the Smith one. A friend of mine emailed coral and claimed his money today.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I already know the answer to the Smith one. A friend of mine emailed coral and claimed his money today.
    Did they pay out? I think you should claim Brin's cardie and become our resident Punter's Pundit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast