+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Few positive stats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Few positive stats

In October we have:

scored 18 and conceded 2 in all competitions. Only conceding consolations to Portsmouth and Scunny. This is despite the 0-0 against Wycombe

We have now conceded the least amount of goals this season in league one. Only ten in 14 games and that includes 4 against Fleetwood alone.

The Paul Warne Red machine is in motion.

It’s the 2 conceded away that I find most impressive. I’ve mentioned it on another thread

Fantastic stats and thoroughly deserved as well!

Yeah,but we still need a defensive coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Yeah,but we still need a defensive coach.
    To be fair I think they have worked on certain aspects of their defending and improved considerably

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    To be fair I think they have worked on certain aspects of their defending and improved considerably
    Yes, it was blindingly obvious for months and needed working on.

Now we need set piece coaching

Great stats indeed, however, what we seriously need to concentrate on is getting Oggy to learn how to lean back and cross a ball, also to learn to keep his head over the ball and not being afraid to shoot on site. A lot more could be added to our stats if Oggy was coached on these two parts of his game. As for his game play at taking on opponents, he doesn't need any coaching in that aspect as he oozes class.

Take Miller for instance, his crossing is sublime and, he's not afraid to shoot and on target. Imagine that from both wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Great stats indeed, however, what we seriously need to concentrate on is getting Oggy to learn how to lean back and cross a ball, also to learn to keep his head over the ball and not being afraid to shoot on site. A lot more could be added to our stats if Oggy was coached on these two parts of his game. As for his game play at taking on opponents, he doesn't need any coaching in that aspect as he oozes class.

Take Miller for instance, his crossing is sublime and, he's not afraid to shoot and on target. Imagine that from both wings?
    Miller has improved a lot and looks a different player

Miller has improved a lot and looks a different player
    Don't know about Will Grigg being on fire.....it's definitely Miller of late.

Fantastic stats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast