+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Few positive stats

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Did they pay out? I think you should claim Brin's cardie and become our resident Punter's Pundit
    They have indeed.

I’m too cool for cardigans.

And bookings are what I mainly bet on nowadays

It’s surprisingly rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Or if you had Smith to score anytime could you now claim your winnings? I'll leave the answer to these questions to our resident, cardie wearing gambler.
    It's already been answered but if you kept your bet slip or proof on line for Smith to score anytime, then yes you can claim.

Trouble is I had Barlaser at better odds!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It's already been answered but if you kept your bet slip or proof on line for Smith to score anytime, then yes you can claim.
    Wouldn’t even need the slip tbh Brin, just details of your stake the date and roughly the time you put the bet on would suffice, it’s all computerised now.

In terms of the Barlaser situation, bookies can’t claim owt back once they’ve paid out in shops, not sure about online but doubt they would tbh, not like there will have been loads of bets landed.

Just seen this on Twitter.

Just to add something else that’s a little more insane is that in October we’ve score more goals(23) than we’ve had shots on target against us(18)😅

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123