+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horrific

Horrific

Worst 45 mins I've seen at Dens.

Home before the start of the second half.

Mullen for McMullan - honest tae ****, the manager needs sacked for that substitution alone.

We look like we are going down, too many results from Mcpake like this.....he has to go......but he won't.

Left when he took mcmullan aff.
    He has to go imo.

The problem with the football side of this club is above McPake, who should never have been given that job. That problem doesn't see it like we do. We are mere punters.

I’m struggling to think of a worse result in all my days, we’ve seen a good few hidings but 5-0 against the bottom of the league, can anyone think of a worse result

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I’m struggling to think of a worse result in all my days, we’ve seen a good few hidings but 5-0 against the bottom of the league, can anyone think of a worse result
    6 v cos, can't remember where they were in league and 7 from st j are the only 2 that come close......Mcpake has had so many now it's incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    6 v cos, can't remember where they were in league and 7 from st j are the only 2 that come close......Mcpake has had so many now it's incredible.
    The 6 fae Queens was the away leg in the league cup after a nil nil draw at dens , it was a real shocker , I missed it thankfully back shift in the Michelin that night , must’ve been around 77/78

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    The 6 fae Queens was the away leg in the league cup after a nil nil draw at dens , it was a real shocker , I missed it thankfully back shift in the Michelin that night , must’ve been around 77/78
    In recent years we have lost 4-0 at home against St Johnstone and 7-0 also at home against Aberdeen.
    Malky MacKay must have done his homework and realised that we were slow to defend against quick breakaways.
    I do not understand why McPake substituted Paul McMullen who was the only Dundee player tonight who has speed.
    Slow build ups with Leigh Griffiths still playing up front on his own is never going to work.
    In the past managers used to immediately resign after a 5-0 defeat at home but nowadays they seem to ‘tough it out’ until they are
    eventually sacked but by then it is usually too late.

His teams are prone to complete arse collapses, 2 x 6’s from Arabs, 6 off Hearts, 6 off Celtic and probably worse of all 5 off Ross County (their biggest ever win in premier)

We have failed to beat any of the teams who may be around us battling it out to stay up.

Entirely typical of Dundee to follow up 2 good results with a horrific display and a gubbing off the bottom team in the league.

It was obvious early in season we can’t get away with playing Charlie and Gowser at the same time so feck knows why he tried it again.

Also, McMullen was looking a good right winger, if he’s in team he needs to get him back on the right wing instead of fkn the boy about.

Truly horrific result and after having now played all the teams, I think we look the weakest team. Some good players but not a team and worst manager in league

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)