+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Snowflake alert

Snowflake alert

County players, in particular the guy whose life matters more than mine, goading fans, not once, twice or the hat trick 4 times.

He then gets hit on the ankle with a plastic bottle and starts complaining to officials. 🙄

And do we really need the protracted religious gestures to the sky fairy walking back to the half way line......if he ran and got a prayer mat it wouldn't have surprised me.

I've been at midnight masses that have Been shorter than his goalscoring thanksgiving prayers.

Not only did county give us a hiding, but they also took the piss out of that officials.
    Time wasting from the keeper right from the start, goading the fans after scoring, and the time taken to get back into their half after scoring.
    Pinching yards at free kicks and throw ins, and standing in front of Dundee players when we got a free kick.
    Not one Dundee player complained to the officials at any time.
    Normally Gowser would nip the referee about it.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Not only did county give us a hiding, but they also took the piss out of that officials.
    Time wasting from the keeper right from the start, goading the fans after scoring, and the time taken to get back into their half after scoring.
    Pinching yards at free kicks and throw ins, and standing in front of Dundee players when we got a free kick.
    We should be thanking them for the time wasting, the less playing time the better from what I seen.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I could not understand why there was only one minute of stoppage time at the end of the first half. The Ross County goalie had received treatment for an injury whilst the Ross County players were as slow as cart horses getting back into their own half every time they scored a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I could not understand why there was only one minute of stoppage time at the end of the first half. The Ross County goalie had received treatment for an injury whilst the Ross County players were as slow as cart horses getting back into their own half every time they scored a goal.
    Mercy

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)