+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott Brown Appreciation Thread

File me under "convert".

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    File me under "convert".
    Muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    No wonder he was flying on Wednesday with those wings. Never though of him as an Angel! Enjoyed his goal celebration nonetheless!! 🤣

Wasn't a fan of him signing but i have to say i thought he was excellent on Wednesday. Sublime pass to Ramsay that led to the goal against Hibs too. He really knows how to wind them up. Superb goal celebration. Keep at it min.

Simply the best
    Better than all the rest

Scott Brown pushing Hedges into the Hearts player tracking Ferguson is an absolutely beautiful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Scott Brown pushing Hedges into the Hearts player tracking Ferguson is an absolutely beautiful thing.
    Well spotted … I noticed that too. If you watch the set pieces back there’s a lot of jostling for position, dummy runs and blocking going on all the time. It’s yielding results too as everyone must know the plan! Scored about 5 or 6 goals from these routines, mostly from the right side I think. Scott Brown has been at the heart of a lot of them too I notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Well spotted … I noticed that too. If you watch the set pieces back there’s a lot of jostling for position, dummy runs and blocking going on all the time. It’s yielding results too as everyone must know the plan! Scored about 5 or 6 goals from these routines, mostly from the right side I think. Scott Brown has been at the heart of a lot of them too I notice.
    Fair play to Allan Russell for teaching this in training. Fair play also to Scott Brown for making sure this is installed during the match (when it really counts). The hard work needs to continue….we are currently getting rewarded for the efforts put in by the players and coaches. Keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I wonder if that’s strictly legitimate if it’s intentional? Thoughts? Keep it kinda quiet though as referees, managers and players will doubtless tune in to get our expert opinions and thoughts! �� Brown, as I recall, also did a lot of this tomfoolery at C*****, often at our expense!
    Last edited by Shetland Don; 30-10-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast