+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scott Brown Appreciation Thread

The other Aberdeen Broon was co-commentating on Red TV on one of the matches saying he is always amused when supporters cheer a corner because, in professional football, a corner results in a goal for the attacking team only once in 41 attempts. We must be well inside that figure this season. (I just know some stato here will have that figure at his fingertips).

Brown must be desperate to get one over on Celtic for letting him go. He will have imagined it happening and will celebrate like a crazy man when he scores. I expect aberdeen will finish above Celtic this season in the top 6

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    The other Aberdeen Broon was co-commentating on Red TV on one of the matches saying he is always amused when supporters cheer a corner because, in professional football, a corner results in a goal for the attacking team only once in 41 attempts. We must be well inside that figure this season. (I just know some stato here will have that figure at his fingertips).
    As long as the referees don’t get wise the all the pushing, pulling and blocking going on not to mention the most recent phenomenon of throwing our own players in the path of our opponents to block them off then we will continue to score regularly from set pieces, including corners. Brown got away with it for years at Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Brown must be desperate to get one over on Celtic for letting him go. He will have imagined it happening and will celebrate like a crazy man when he scores. I expect aberdeen will finish above Celtic this season in the top 6
    First of all, they didn't let him go. He chose to come to Aberdeen with an offer from Celtic still on the table.

Secondly, IF he scores against them, I just can't see him rubbing it in (as much as I hate players holding back on celebrating against their former teams, should be a bookable offense).

Lastly, I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    First of all, they didn't let him go. He chose to come to Aberdeen with an offer from Celtic still on the table.

Secondly, IF he scores against them, I just can't see him rubbing it in (as much as I hate players holding back on celebrating against their former teams, should be a bookable offense).

Lastly, I hope so.

Oh I don’t doubt it. Scott knew the tims were going to struggle and decided aberdeen may be a better place to be. Hope they can pip the tims in the league. Always like it when aberdeen finish ahead of them!

If we finish ahead of them we win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    If we finish ahead of them we win the league.
    Behave

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Behave
    Awa n' tak a lang, snottery sook on Her Maj's withered auld paps ya borin hun c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Awa n' tak a lang, snottery sook on Her Maj's withered auld paps ya borin hun c*nt.

Very kind of you NMN

I’m honoured you took the time to think about that and post it. Never boring reading about your thoughts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123