+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott Brown Appreciation Thread

Scott Brown Appreciation Thread

He's earned it.

Totally strolled the game last night, scored a peach, celebrated in the right manner right in front of the mutants, talked the rest of the team through the game & invited Simmie across to the Govan stand at the end, just to sprinkle an extra bit of seethe on the hun c*nts.

Best Ibrox performance from an Aberdeen player since Jess retired.

Much that it hurts would go along with that.

Guess I bought into the hype and the image he portrayed

If Glass kept playing Brown as a ball playing sweeper McGeogh could play midfield anchor (and sit when Brown ran out from the back). Ferguson might be encouraged to drive on a bit and we could play 3 / 5 at the back as our t**nage wingbacks got to express themselves.

What a difference a week or so makes

He was always going to raise his game against them .
    Would say his influence on the team has been great,hope he helps to be role model for future captain's and install his winning mentality and leadership in others around him.
    Next up the diet mob,another mob he will be out to put back in their box .
    Keep it up Scott 👍

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Much that it hurts would go along with that.

Guess I bought into the hype and the image he portrayed

If Glass kept playing Brown as a ball playing sweeper McGeogh could play midfield anchor (and sit when Brown ran out from the back). Ferguson might be encouraged to drive on a bit and we could play 3 / 5 at the back as our t**nage wingbacks got to express themselves.

What a difference a week or so makes

There were a number of folk on here advocating exactly this sort of thing weeks ago.

Two young attacking full backs is great but the defence also needs to be solid.

Brown as sweeper would seen to fit the bill.

We will, no doubt, lose some players in January.
    Let’s see what we have after that.

Name:  IMG_4820.jpg
Views: 1363
Size:  76.1 KB

so he was

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There were a number of folk on here advocating exactly this sort of thing weeks ago.

Two young attacking full backs is great but the defence also needs to be solid.

Brown as sweeper would seen to fit the bill.

We will, no doubt, lose some players in January.
    Let’s see what we have after that.
    Hah !! I`ve been biting my lip about proposing 3 at the back a week or so ago !! Glad Glass reads these posts !!

( Yes, yes. It was blatantly obvious to most folk , aye ?!! )

The formation utilised last night worked without our best wing/ full backs ..If them two lads had been playing last night .. hopefully we go with same shape against hammer throwers .

Brown has proved a lot of doubters wrong , long may that continue , maybe playing this new role allows him to sit and read game better.

If results and performances of team progress in same manner,then many may well be proven wrong about Glass too .

I still struggle with him in an Aberdeen shirt so wont get too carried away, but he is exactly the type of player you need when playing either the tribute act or Septic and I loved his celebration last night, they did not like that.

Hopefully they don't let us down by getting beat by the diets who are up next. Not long realised that Elbows McCulloch is their assistant manager, that is a man I detest with a passion and just as I thought I could dislike Hearts anymore, up he pops.

Yep, was excellent last night. That's fit we signed him for.

The celebration and constant winding up of the hun was just the icing on the cake.

Looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Got a welcome to the real world with the pen mind - he'll nae be used to that. Better start getting used to it Broonie min...

Great performance and goal by Brown, and he was right up for it understandably.
    Could do with him turning in that type of performance more often.

FTH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast