+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mcpake/yanks

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    How would you describe the general tone of communication from the fans directed at John Nelms?
    Tame, timid and without hope.

He only listens when you offer it all.....like the foundation.....Deeranged and hmac has had more to do with him than any other posters on here...i think...not exactly fanboys....I also know of someone else who had a very serious proposal turned down.

How long does it take a man to open his ears, 7 years deafness won't be cured now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think their shareholding is greater than 75% and they did achieve their target of being able to offset losses made at DFC against group profits. Maybe the capitalisation of the earlier losses made this group tax situation viable and there was no need to repeat the process? I am not an expert. I think this was discussed at the time the club wanted to buy DFCSS shareholding.
    Their shareholding is 75%. It dropped to 74.9% when the Dee4life Trust purchased 239,260 shares in Dundee Football Club Limited in September 2020.
    From memory FPS wanted to buy all the DFCSS A shares which contain the entrenched rights for a pittance to allow FPS to reach the ‘magic’ 75% + shareholding total.
    FPS’s excuse for offering such a derisory sum of money for all the A shares held by DFCSS (known as the Dee4life Trust) is that the value of the Ordinary and A shares in the Dee4life Trust annual accounts had been written down to £1.
    This information will now probably blow my cover on Dundee Mad.
    I insisted as a Co-opted director of the Dee4life Trust and not just an official volunteer that the true value of the ordinary shares and A shares be listed in the Dee4life Trust annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2020 with the shares being valued at 1.35p each.
    This is the same price per share as FPS use for their ‘Debt for Equity’ share transactions.
    I enclose the Dee4life Trust annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2020 which are freely available to read in the Downloads and Minutes section of the Dee4life Trust website. https://www.dee4life.com/files/16104...s31May2020.pdf
    I suggest that posters pay particular attention to Item 5 - Fixed Assets Investments.
    The value of the Dundee Football Club Limited ordinary and A shares held by the Dee4life Trust are valued at £550,785 which is somewhat more than the £8,000 that I seem to remember FPS originally offered for the A shares. The A shares alone are worth £208,916.46 before the entrenched rights are taken into consideration.
    I enclose the minutes of the Dee4life Trust AGM which was held on Saturday 12th January 2020 and explains why FPS wanted to purchase the shares held by the Dee4life Trust for a pittance. https://www.dee4life.com/files/15525...te31.01.19.pdf
    If the A shares had been sold the entrenched rights would be lost for ever and there would be nothing to stop us FPS having us ground sharing at Tannadice or changing the colour of strip.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Their shareholding is 75%. It dropped to 74.9% when the Dee4life Trust purchased 239,260 shares in Dundee Football Club Limited in September 2020.
    From memory FPS wanted to buy all the DFCSS A shares which contain the entrenched rights for a pittance to allow FPS to reach the ‘magic’ 75% + shareholding total.
    FPS’s excuse for offering such a derisory sum of money for all the A shares held by DFCSS (known as the Dee4life Trust) is that the value of the Ordinary and A shares in the Dee4life Trust annual accounts had been written down to £1.
    I insisted as a Co-opted director of the Dee4life Trust and not just an official volunteer that the true value of the ordinary shares and A shares be listed in the Dee4life Trust annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2020 with the shares being valued at 1.35p each.
    This is the same price per share as FPS use for their ‘Debt for Equity’ share transactions.
    I enclose the Dee4life Trust annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2020 which are freely available to read in the Downloads and Minutes section of the Dee4life Trust website. https://www.dee4life.com/files/16104...s31May2020.pdf
    I suggest that posters pay particular attention to Item 5 - Fixed Assets Investments.
    The value of the Dundee Football Club Limited ordinary and A shares held by the Dee4life Trust are valued at £550,785 which is somewhat more than the £8,000 that I seem to remember FPS originally offered for the A shares. The A shares alone are worth £208,916.46 before the entrenched rights are taken into consideration.
    I enclose the minutes of the Dee4life Trust AGM which was held on Saturday 12th January 2020 and explains why FPS wanted to purchase the shares held by the Dee4life Trust for a pittance. https://www.dee4life.com/files/15525...te31.01.19.pdf
    If the A shares had been sold the entrenched rights would be lost for ever and there would be nothing to stop us FPS having us ground sharing at Tannadice or changing the colour of strip.
    Everybody knows who you are already.

Good post by the way, the derisory offer was an absolute disgrace by FPS and was quite rightly kicked right out the park - like they should be doing right now with the golden child.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    He only listens when you offer it all.....like the foundation.....Deeranged and hmac has had more to do with him than any other posters on here...i think...not exactly fanboys....I also know of someone else who had a very serious proposal turned down.

How long does it take a man to open his ears, 7 years deafness won't be cured now.
    In my opinion John Nelms communication with Dundee fans in non existent.
    He is more interested in the opposition clubs playing at Dens Park than his own Dundee supporters.
    Last Wednesday evening there was a PATG in the away section of the Main Stand for the Ross County supporters
    but no PATG in the Main Stand for Dundee supporters.
    As usual there is no explanation from John Nelms why there is no PATG for Dundee supporters but there was a PATG for Ross County supporters.
    The kickoff time for the Dundee v Aberdeen game on Saturday 16th October 2021 to pander to a request from the Aberdeen FC chairman Dave Cormack with no consideration given to both Dundee and Aberdeen supporters who were inconvenienced by this change of kickoff time.
    I object to having my evening meal at 9pm as a result of the 6pm kickoff time for the Aberdeen game and it would be worse for out of town supporters but as usual John Nelms does not think about them before agreeing to a 6pm kickoff time.

Moving to tannadice is a cloud hanging over the club as long as Dens continues to deterioate and new ground is at a standstill/not happening.

I know people want to ignore or dismiss that scenario but to me it's a possibility.

In my opinion John Nelms communication with Dundee fans in non existent.
    He is more interested in the opposition clubs playing at Dens Park than his own Dundee supporters.
    Last Wednesday evening there was a PATG in the away section of the Main Stand for the Ross County supporters
    but no PATG in the Main Stand for Dundee supporters.
    As usual there is no explanation from John Nelms why there is no PATG for Dundee supporters but there was a PATG for Ross County supporters.
    The kickoff time for the Dundee v Aberdeen game on Saturday 16th October 2021 to pander to a request from the Aberdeen FC chairman Dave Cormack with no consideration given to both Dundee and Aberdeen supporters who were inconvenienced by this change of kickoff time.
    I object to having my evening meal at 9pm as a result of the 6pm kickoff time for the Aberdeen game and it would be worse for out of town supporters but as usual John Nelms does not think about them before agreeing to a 6pm kickoff time.
    I had something to eat before I went to the Aberdeen game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Logistics, you'll go far.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Logistics, you'll go far.��
    I have a logistics based diploma, bit of planning and forethought works wonders

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Having my evening meal before 5pm is a non starter for me.
    I had my snack lunch a bit later than usual at 2pm to keep me going.
    In my opinion John Nelms sits in his bunker in Dens Park and is only interested in himself.
    Bring back Spoofer as Chief Executive.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)