+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things are bad when …….

Things are bad when …….

Been out on the bike today - and on mi travels bumped into a Barnsley fan living at Manvers.
    He lives in a great location and when I see him I ask him when he’s selling the house.
    😂😂😂
    Anyway - when I saw him today he said (like me) he had been moved from the West Stand to the East Stand - he had tried out his new seat against Sheffield United and couldn’t get on with it.
    So earlier this week he’s asked for an ST refund - his son lives at Manchester so they are considering now whether to start going to watch Manchester City.
    This fella has been in the West Stand for decades.

As I’ve said - I love the West Stand - but it’s outdated and it needs replacing.
    However- everything possible should be done by the club to make sure that they don’t lose support.

Your friend couldnt get on with a seat?

Has he tried counselling?

Yet again I see this board is becomming more and more about you two and your petty disagreements, and its as though nothing else or nobody else matters on here.
    I hope Ive got it wrong here and that your both just joking and being sarcy etc. But something tells me this between you both is something that is still carrying over from the 'other' message board.
    Last edited by Acido; 29-10-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yet again I see this board is becomming more and more about you two and your petty disagreements, and its as though nothing else or nobody else matters on here.
    I hope Ive got it wrong here and that your both just joking and being sarcy etc. But something tells me this between you both is something that is still carrying over from the 'other' message board.
    Only messing. Sorry acido.

I'll behave myself.

Not sure what you mean about another message board though.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Acido - please don’t put me in the same bracket as the keyboard harassment brigade that exists on here.
    Look back at the historical threads and you will clearly see that I have not used any abusive or other language that has been perceived as harassment.
    You can take this thread as an example of that.

What I admit I’ve done WRONG is that I’ve been under the misconception that football message boards are about differences of opinions, argument and debate.

That is clearly NOT the case - is it a sign of the times that we currently live in - as some (many?) have not got the ability to debate - believing that if someone questions their view then they see it as a personal attack against themselves.
    It didn’t used to be like that.

Consequently I can assure you I will no longer be engaging in any debate on here.
    I’ll post my views - if others agree with them then that’s great - if others don’t agree then that’s also great.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    Your friend couldnt get on with a seat?

Has he tried counselling?
    this funny has not received the attention it deserves.
    Very good 😄

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    this funny has not received the attention it deserves.
    Very good 😄

Sofa so good Or should that be 3 chairs?

Im getting a bit fed up with the childish school playground mentality shown by some on here.

FFS grow up, tit for tat, he said she said, it was on BBS etc.

Its a football forum post your opinions, agree to disagree where necessary but stop the stupidity please.

I was only trying to have a laugh.

To say i am harrassing on having a petty argument or being a bully or keyboard warrior simply isnt true.

Just trying to make light of things during these dark days.

I havent named any names Phil, its just the general direction of travel thats bugging me.

I welcome any humour, we all need a laugh.

Its a fairly recent development and needs nipping in the bud.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast