+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what a shower of $hlt

what a shower of $hlt

i cant believe we had a free hit at Palace and Chelsea, we were not expected to get anything at all from those games,

yet dumbass plays the same way Bruce did. Fo0king hell, he had the chance to manage his boyhood club and put himself in the shop window and he chooses to do a Bruce.......... clueless , gutless mess on a football pitch.

These same players looked solid and determined under Rafa.
    I dont want to go on about him though because he is history and lets be honest, the Merseyside Mackams will never take to him.

Jones must be a borderline dickhead. He could never win with the way he went about things for the last 2 games so ultimately why didnt he just show some balls and go for it, play the way he knows we like to see?

If this team were set up to have a go regardless of outcome, we would be behind them all the way, just try to win ffs.
    This play to not lose crap plsses me off no end. I would much rather we went at Chelsea and got beaten 10-0 than the shlt we served up today.

I think we are too far gone for anyone to save us now like, i always said the takeover would go through but i never ever thought we would do a Newcastle and get relegated at the same time ffs

I don't think we are to far gone yet but we are certainly beginning to sail close.

Odds on the league changing the rules so that clubs that come up from chimpo have to meet some new criteria that means our owners don't . . .

Palace, I sort of get but I agree on Chelski, we might as have gone for it.

When the new manager comes in, Jones should be shipped out with the rest of them. I don't want anything to remind me of the Ashley era at this club.

Agreed.

I was more than willing for him to stay but he's doing himself no favours.

We need a new manager in this week we cant risk Jones and his pathetic team selection and tactics again for Brighton he is clueless and useless and needs sacking.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    We need a new manager in this week we cant risk Jones and his pathetic team selection and tactics again for Brighton he is clueless and useless and needs sacking.
    The Luton fans would probably agree with that!

I think the general feeling is both surprise and disappointment at how shit his team selections and tactics have been.

As many have said, today and last week were free hits. Fair enough we got a point against Palace who proved today what a good team they are but we certainly set out not to lose both games-very much a Bruce trait. And no, nobody expected anything from today but, as ever, that's not really the point. At least having a go is all we ask and we haven't done that in either game.

Aye, I'd rather be shot of him altogether when the new guy comes in.

On a related note, not sure what to make of him being guaranteed a role when we have a new manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I think the general feeling is both surprise and disappointment at how shit his team selections and tactics have been.

As many have said, today and last week were free hits. Fair enough we got a point against Palace who proved today what a good team they are but we certainly set out not to lose both games-very much a Bruce trait. And no, nobody expected anything from today but, as ever, that's not really the point. At least having a go is all we ask and we haven't done that in either game.

Aye, I'd rather be shot of him altogether when the new guy comes in.

On a related note, not sure what to make of him being guaranteed a role when we have a new manager?
    He shouldn't have a new role under a new manager. Just what has he shown he can do when free of the Bruce constraints.

Nothing at all. If he'd used different tactics and a more thoughtful team selection with a team giving a bit of fight and a bit more of an attacking instinct then you might think he'd be considered for keeping but nothing has changed. It's just Bruce wearing a different cap.

I'm sorry but I struggle to understand what Jones brings to the table.

Someone needs to explain why he should be kept on. And why we shouldn't just have a clean break with the past.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    I'm sorry but I struggle to understand what Jones brings to the table.
    The waiter's brought you the wrong order-you didn't want any coleslaw with your burger (I mean, why the fuck would you?)- so he takes it back to the kitchen, scrapes the coleslaw off, wipes his arse with his hand and smears it on the burger (dropping Fernandes and Schar) then gives the same plate to a different waiter who brings it back to you, apologises profusely but can't hide the smirk on his face as he turns to go back to the kitchen.

That's what he brings to the table-exactly what we had before only possibly worse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)