+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: AJ - in or out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    the guys with the most shares own queens and he is a major shareholder and has the chairmans seat so he pulls the strings .
    Davie Rae has over 34,000 shares and is by far the biggest shareholder. Thanks for playing though.

Hewitson will only leave when he decides to IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Davie Rae has over 34,000 shares and is by far the biggest shareholder. Thanks for playing though.
    I can confirm this and add that Hewitson's share holding is relatively modest compared with some of the other shareholders. Nowhere near top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I can confirm this and add that Hewitson's share holding is relatively modest compared with some of the other shareholders. Nowhere near top of the list.
    Rae - 36233 shares
    Hewitson - 9369 shares
    Patterson - 3192 shares
    Blount - 314 shares

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Rae - 36233 shares
    Hewitson - 9369 shares
    Patterson - 3192 shares
    Blount - 314 shares
    Ha shows you what I know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Ha shows you what I know!!!
    All available online Spike.

All available online Spike.
    Didn’t know that. Going by those figures old Davie Rae still has a lot of power and Palmerston and he’s also a good friend of Billy Hewitson.

Rae - 36233 shares
    Hewitson - 9369 shares
    Patterson - 3192 shares
    Blount - 314 shares
    With Davie Rae having that incredible amount of shares and being an Honorary Director alongside Norman Blount. I wonder how many shares Norman has?

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post

you say that as if it was news to me arrol1919 i told you this in a post over 2 years ago now lol however hewitson with his near 10000 shares is in the hotseat atm as a major shareholder needs to go im afraid .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    you say that as if it was news to me arrol1919 i told you this in a post over 2 years ago now lol however hewitson with his near 10000 shares is in the hotseat atm as a major shareholder needs to go im afraid .
    Who would replace him ?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)