+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: AJ - in or out ?

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Who would replace him ?
    Ah the old conundrum eh?

Who would replace him ?
    Someone will pop up. We've never needed to worry about "who" under previous chairman resignations.

Doesn't need to be a massive money spender either. Just someone who can bring back the community spirit, get folk on board, communicate and fresh modern ideas.

I liked the period when Mark Robertson was it? fella with the tan was involved. Someone with those kind of organisations skills and mind set.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Someone will pop up. We've never needed to worry about "who" under previous chairman resignations.

Doesn't need to be a massive money spender either. Just someone who can bring back the community spirit, get folk on board, communicate and fresh modern ideas.

I liked the period when Mark Robertson was it? fella with the tan was involved. Someone with those kind of organisations skills and mind set.

good post deek ,punt hewitson ,and appoint a new chairperson ,someone will pop up ,queens need to get the community back talking about them defo ,wont happen with hewitson in charge cause too many in dumfries cant stand the man

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post

Yes a local but with enthusiasm, drive plus social and general media skills would fit the bill would it not Jardi?

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Yes a local but with enthusiasm, drive plus social and general media skills would fit the bill would it not Jardi?

defo spike someone who knows how to promote the club on social media and around the area ,the infrostructures there now that davie rae never had so if a new man can get the fans davie rae had attending back queens could thrive at a higher level now .

No

No
    No wins in 8 league games now for Queens. Certain other managers have been sacked for less.

Once again, I'll ask the question........and bring in who?

I thought queens played extremely well yesterday and were, if not the better team, then definitely the equal of thistle while creating better chances. Brynn hadn't a save of note to make.

Unlike Morton, where MacPherson has been sacked, QOS are outplaying most teams. Yes, they should be winning more than they are but poor finishing and, in yesterday's case, great goalkeeping put paid to that

Quote Originally Posted by Threefivetwo View Post
    Once again, I'll ask the question........and bring in who?

I thought queens played extremely well yesterday and were, if not the better team, then definitely the equal of thistle while creating better chances. Brynn hadn't a save of note to make.

Unlike Morton, where MacPherson has been sacked, QOS are outplaying most teams. Yes, they should be winning more than they are but poor finishing and, in yesterday's case, great goalkeeping put paid to that
    Brian Rice

Brian Rice
    No thanks

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)