+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: AJ - in or out ?

14 points from a possible 51 available and 3 wins from our 17 league matches. No wins in the Championship for over 10 weeks now.
    Lose on Saturday and I think his time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    14 points from a possible 51 available and 3 wins from our 17 league matches. No wins in the Championship for over 10 weeks now.
    Lose on Saturday and I think his time is up.
    and out the Scottish Cup straight away. our only real chance of making decent extra money for the season gone already

There’s only so much the supporters and the Board can take and if we lose our next two games I’m afraid he’s got to be replaced.
    I would hate to see crowds getting even lower and that’s exactly what’ll happen if our current form continues.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    There’s only so much the supporters and the Board can take and if we lose our next two games I’m afraid he’s got to be replaced.
    I would hate to see crowds getting even lower and that’s exactly what’ll happen if our current form continues.

i predicted queens going this way about 4 years ago now johnny ,fans not attending is the only way to make the men in power see the light cause all thay seem to care about is cash coming in from punters with zero respect to fans back queens were living of a hard core support of about 1000 diehards while struggling season apon season it was only a matter of time until that started to crumble and still no action from them ,another few seasons of downgrades and zero action from these guys could see queens close the doors completely ,some fans already think the current regimes intentions if this trend keeps up will be to fold the club and sell of the land for housing or something whether there correct or not action needs taken at the top before this gets worse .

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Am I correct in saying that apart from Queens the current bottom 6 in our 10 - team league have all changed / sacked their managers this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Am I correct in saying that apart from Queens the current bottom 6 in our 10 - team league have all changed / sacked their managers this season ?
    Yip... And ayr have done it twice

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Yip... And ayr have done it twice
    Thanks KD for confirmation - goes to show how desperate these teams are to avoid dropping out of the Championship !

How on Earth is that clown still in a job ?

We’ve had managers before sacked for less. 4 wins all season tells its own story.

I feel his constant playing players out of position has had a major affect on their confidence and form.

AJ has a lot to answer for !!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)