+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best pubs in league one??

Best pubs in league one??

For next season. Anywhere recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    For next season. Anywhere recommended?
    This is a totally dire situation. Even allowing Pybus to score. Jeez. Two Nil down after 29 minutes

Between Ayr and Queens now for 9th and 10th

Why were Queens not going towards Terregles Street in the first half?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Why were Queens not going towards Terregles Street in the first half?
    The way it works is - there's a coin toss by the refs following which the winning captain of said coin toss will choose to either kick off or pick an end to shoot towards. I'm not sure I need to go on ...

Quote Originally Posted by Threefivetwo View Post
    The way it works is - there's a coin toss by the refs following which the winning captain of said coin toss will choose to either kick off or pick an end to shoot towards. I'm not sure I need to go on ...
    Well I know that happens but 9 times out of 10 it's usually the opposite way round.
    You could have informed me about the wind factor?

Quote Originally Posted by Threefivetwo View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Well I know that happens but 9 times out of 10 it's usually the opposite way round.
    You could have informed me about the wind factor?
    Wtaf. We have just been given a lesson by our nearest team, leaving us facing the drop, after a completely abject performance, and you are asking about winning the coin toss.
    Next You'll be asking why sayings like extra time is not called overtime or why goals aren’t called points.
    Onto football. That has got to be the lowest point of an already disastrous season. The result was bad enough, but the performance was horrendous, and leaves me in no doubt we are going down barring a miracle.
    We have gone backwards as a team this season. At the start I thought we weren’t to bad defensively, workmanlike in midfield without being brilliant, but poor up front. After that today I think we are a shambles all over the park.
    I always try and find a positive in a game, but today there was nothing positive or encouraging that makes me think we will climb the table. Anyone think differently?

Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Nope!
    It's a sad day when even the away support joined the Queens fans on the terracing in singing Johnstone, Johnstone get to . . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)