+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Callum Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Did he shag your missus or something?
    did he get a ban for flicking someone's cock ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Whatever your opinion on the tackle, I still don't support folk throwing words like coward at people and using the Internet to do it. I wonder if he'd tell Callum to his face that he's a coward? I suspect not
    Yeah, wasn't supporting the coward comment, was supporting the general opinion.
    FWIW after I got attacked post match for a similar tackle I realised I regretted it as it could have injured the player or even worse
    I fely guilty tbh but learned from my guilt and never again put in a tackle that could intentionally injure a player.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    did he get a ban for flicking someone's cock ?
    Yep

Not sure I'd agree with that, best we have played this season is with Levitt, Harkes and Fuchs in midfield, you wouldnt say 2 out of that 3 were anywhere near warriors
    This is true, I'd agree that's our best midfield. I'd also say, if any of them are injured (as is the case at the moment) then next best is with Butcher in.

Not sure I'd agree with that, best we have played this season is with Levitt, Harkes and Fuchs in midfield, you wouldnt say 2 out of that 3 were anywhere near warriors
    Yes, but Levitt has hardly played. Harkes isn't in the warrior category and add to that Clark Pawlett Sporle Appere Niskanen etc
    Look at the way teams bully us physically especially recently Ross County and Motherwell.
    We need some taller harder players, not easy to find but other clubs find them.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    This is true, I'd agree that's our best midfield. I'd also say, if any of them are injured (as is the case at the moment) then next best is with Butcher in.
    I think that depends on the opposition

I didn't think they reviewed incidents the referee dealt with at the time (Butcher got a yellow). They must have changed the policy but it's pretty stupid is they have, IMHO.

I think that depends on the opposition
    That's fair.

I didn't think they reviewed incidents the referee dealt with at the time (Butcher got a yellow). They must have changed the policy but it's pretty stupid is they have, IMHO.
    I do think it something that needs looked at, how would you feel if that had happened to fuchs and the leg actually broke (which could have easily happened) and the boy only got a yellow ?

This was my thinking too, who knows though with our governing body anything is possible.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)