+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Callum Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Butcher. What he gives us cards and poor football.
    A liability. We don't need him. Bye.

My heart sank when i heard he was starting.

Still stand by what i said earlier in the thread, but i really dont understand why he puts himself in that situation today.

Its too early yet to dispose of Butcher as Levitt and Fuchs appear to be struggling just now, and a midfield of Harkes, Glass and Hoti does not fill me with too much confidence going forward.

Hope Levitt is back next week, but Butcher may have to be back after that.

That was stupidity from him today. Nae need and could have cost us the game.

Butcher is an idiot. Fed up with his needless bookings and sending affs.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    Butcher is an idiot. Fed up with his needless bookings and sending affs.
    It's not like he gets sent off that often though is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    It's not like he gets sent off that often though is it?
    Twice now that I can mind of, but who's counting.🙂

I’d be less critical if he’d halfed Ramirez instead of risking catching something by touching his boaby. I’d still like him to be about just in case Mulgrew or big Edwards get crocked.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    That was stupidity from him today. Nae need and could have cost us the game.
    100% idiotic as Edwards and the boy had finished their wee face off

However dunno why him being stupid today has people jumping in to have a kick at him on here otherwise, yes stupid today but doesn't merit that kind of 'support' from fans

He was very good in the games mentioned in this thread so him being stupid today doesn't change that, hopefully he learns his lesson, his performance today was no worse or better than anyone else while he was on the park and he isn't exactly match sharp, Levitt wasn't any better first half against St Johnstone, awful infact

Butcher has played in 6 league games this season. Picked up 4 yellows 1 red and we have scored 1 goal when he has been on the pitch

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)