+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Doncaster Rovers

Doncaster Rovers

Well here we go again can’t believe we are talking about a 6 pointer so early in the season but it is. Artell says the players have no confidence I suggest that is true however it is in him they have no confidence.

So prediction time 4-3-3 and a 0-2 defeat.

Suggest there will be more chopping and changing. Time to give Sass-Davies a run of games, I think the Man City lad will play, seem to be rushing him back, please no Rio at right back, get him on the left side, no Daniels please, I also suspect that Porter will get the nod up front, if so play either Kashket or Long alongside him where they belong, or what about Kashket and Long together up front?

I'd like to see 4-4-2 tonight (or 4-3-1-2) tonight: Mandron with Long or Kashket playing off him (& the other as a fresh sub later) maybe Knight in behind at #10 (literally) or as one of 4 with Murph, Lowery, Robertson; Sass-Davies & Offord CH, and probably whether we want it or not no change at FB as Ramsey and Johnson are both out it seems. Bennett we could try as impact sub against tired defence, as with Dale 2 seasons ago.

Think all the above team selections are a step in the right direction.
    Would love to see Offord as a DM one day - but let's walk before we try running.
    Fingers crossed that we can get the first goal tonight, and go on to win 2-0 🤞

I know its a cliche but the first goal will be important tonight. I think that whoever gets it will win 2-0.

Well I don’t know what to say the only positives we didn’t lose , Sass Davies played well, Tommy Lowery was a class above and ports got his 50th goal for the club, but oh my god what utter garbage with out doubt one of the worst Crewe sides in a good number of years, Dave Artell is becoming a joke please board of directors rid us of his stupidity.