+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: corruption in scottish football

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Imagine if one of them went bust.

What a chance that would be.

We’d never let them back into the league.
    That beady eyed wee clunt Milne should be phucking banned from Scottish Football never mind Aberdeen FC.

Phucking w@nker.

Still he lingers though, with Milne at the club we will never try to upset the bigot brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    There's no will for this.
    The cheeks are happy with the situation and too many of the next level clubs are content to scrap for the crumbs off their table.
    And a significant portion of the fan bases (and directors) of the smaller clubs have a "big team" who they're content to watch succeeding.
    Yep, pretty much nails it.

You canna blame the cheeks for being happy with things - why wouldn’t they be.

There is no excuse for the rest though. It’s always pissed me off the way we all pander to them and are happy with the crumbs - but the hun dying, and what happened after, pretty much finished me off.

I could just about accept the state of affairs as was when I thought there was nothing that could be done about it. Then the rest of the clubs - shamefully led front and centre by that fuuckwit Milne - simply refused to take the opportunity to change things.

In fact they actively worked to get the status quo back ASAP.

Conclusive proof they don’t want to compete or change things for the better. That’s fine, but I’ll be spending my money elsewhere until I see a sign of genuine will and efforts to change things.

To be honest, that’s the only way we’d force change - loads of folk voting with their wallets - but as Snecky says, there’s not the appetite among enough fans either. Pathetic really.

Maybe Cormack and this review thing might be the catalyst for change? I’d be delighted if it was, but I’m nae holding my breath….

Nobody wants to investigate corruption and jiggery pokery in Scottish football because they are too scared about what they might find.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep, pretty much nails it.

You canna blame the cheeks for being happy with things - why wouldn’t they be.

There is no excuse for the rest though. It’s always pissed me off the way we all pander to them and are happy with the crumbs - but the hun dying, and what happened after, pretty much finished me off.

I could just about accept the state of affairs as was when I thought there was nothing that could be done about it. Then the rest of the clubs - shamefully led front and centre by that fuuckwit Milne - simply refused to take the opportunity to change things.

In fact they actively worked to get the status quo back ASAP.

Conclusive proof they don’t want to compete or change things for the better. That’s fine, but I’ll be spending my money elsewhere until I see a sign of genuine will and efforts to change things.

To be honest, that’s the only way we’d force change - loads of folk voting with their wallets - but as Snecky says, there’s not the appetite among enough fans either. Pathetic really.

Maybe Cormack and this review thing might be the catalyst for change? I’d be delighted if it was, but I’m nae holding my breath….
    Pretty much how I feel, although it took the hun winning the league last season to finish me off, it really sickened me watching them win their 55th title and not much of our media pointed out a club formed 8 years ago cannot have 55 titles never mind the fact they are not the same club.

What sums it up for me is that fans are happy to finish third.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Pretty much how I feel, although it took the hun winning the league last season to finish me off, it really sickened me watching them win their 55th title and not much of our media pointed out a club formed 8 years ago cannot have 55 titles never mind the fact they are not the same club.

What sums it up for me is that fans are happy to finish third.
    Correction The Huns have only won the league once
    55 times is a myth and a lie
    The dead club won 54 apparently

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Correction The Huns have only won the league once
    55 times is a myth and a lie
    The dead club won 54 apparently
    53 1/2

the dead club cheated their way to at least 8 of them

48 of them most likely.

That’s why the Tims have a chip on their shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d be happy if AFC just forfeited every game against those two in advance. Save everyone the time & money.

Imagine how good the league would be if everyone other club did it as well
    It’s sure you don’t mean that. For what it’s worth I like aberdeen and can sympathise with you lot a bitty. When we were demoted it was Aberdeen’s big opportunity to mount a challenge in our absence! Celtic we’re taking the piss with Ronny delia and average players. I know that both new firm sides were doing good at the time but nothing came if it. Celtic tried to weaken you both by taking players they didn’t even care about playing. I believe there was a vote to change the status quo but aberdeen did the unthinkable and kept things the way they were?! Is that why you lot hate Milne?

I would welcome a title win by a new firm club, it would benefit Scottish football. Football is not as good nowadays is it, things we’re great in the 80’s, Scotland had so many great players and teams. Perhaps one of these rich arabs will come along and put money into a club, just for a laugh and shake things up!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast